Viper Techs-What are we doing for them, if anything.........

viperdrummer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have had the same Viper Tech for nearly 6 years,First with my RT and now with my GTS. The good ones (mine is GREAT) are worth their weight in gold. He is the only person other than me who even drives the car. When he changes the oil , he goes over every nook and cranny. He is a huge support on warranty matters and as a builder of his own dragsters has tremendous talent. I'm sure my experience is not novel. As a club, do we do anything for these guys?? I slip mine a few bucks because I have a strong sense that they get beat up financially working on one Viper instead of 20 Caravans. Can we (do we) elect the top ones to be honorary members?(maybe something like this is already done)Even if as a group we can do nothing, I would encourage each of you to support your guy and realize that although he certainly loves working on your car, he may be disadvantaged by the time he gives it. I would be interested in the insight of guys like T. Sessions and other well known techs on this issue.

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If your ViperTech goes out of the way and preforms extra tasks on your car he is often times not paid by the dealership for this. A small token of appreciation ($$$) is always welcomed.

Wing King

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Viperdrummer...... check out the thread in the "off Topic" forum started back on July 11th, titled "Technician Tipping". Lots of stuff there.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rmoore8950