Viper techs

CaptainDavid

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How do you find out the qualifications of a " Viper Tech", or even who they are. Is there a list ???
I know some are qualified on diffrent generations of Viper ..
Personally interested in techs in Atlanta area..
any ideas ??

SRT²

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I need one for the Baton Rouge, Louisiana area. I had a reference to Lakeshore Dodge in Slidell but their techs no longer work there. I need the oil cooler lines replaced on my 08 because of a slow leak (bad o-ring seal going onto the block) Any ideas?

Fast Too

Enthusiast
Reaction score
-> Get Craftsman Tools master catalog.

-> Stand in front of mirror holding it.

Person observed in mirror is the best Viper tech you'll ever see.

Although as funny as it sounds Dave is right to a large degree. Who knows your car better than you.

Steve 00RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Although as funny as it sounds Dave is right to a large degree. Who knows your car better than you.

There are no actual Viper techs within several hundred miles of here. That being said, our car has seen a Viper tech twice in 8yrs / 80,000 miles..........and only then because we were in Detroit and had the fluids changed at Dick Scott Dodge (great place!). Most of the working parts on a Viper are no different than any other car. Brakes, suspension, bearings, drive train, emissions, GEN I,II computers etc. can all be diagnosed by any Dodge dealer or trusted repair shop. The engine is a well made big block gas engine....much like any other. If you don't do it yourself, most any certified mechanic is more than able to do most anything you need to have done........including the oil cooler lines mentioned above (that should be a warranty issue on an 08 -- may have to check with Dodge to get it done at a non Viper tech place if there are none by you)

Steve

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456