Viper Vacation

2000redrt/10 Owner

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi, Everyone I'am taking my 2000 RT/10 with me to Florida in July for 6 weeks.
I hope I have a great drive to Ft. Myers Beach. It will be my longest trip in it. Past trips 100 miles. Leaving Cedar Rapids,Iowa July 1 st. and hope to be in Ft. Myers Beach on the 3nd.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i did it twice from NNJ and had a blast.

but the trucks kicking up stones and the miles killed the fascia.. :(

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
this time i might stop in atlanta and have joseph dell help me tune the paxton a bit for more power on the way down... :)

kieth, im thinking of going at the end of march again, when ya going ?

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just cruised from Delaware to Florida for the power tour. Took the '96 B/W, much better for distance than the RT/10.

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just cruised from Delaware to Florida for the power tour. Took the '96 B/W, much better for distance than the RT/10.

Dude, I saw your car :) ! When you were in Perry, GA you were parked like 4 places down from a silver/blue GTS. I remember seeing your Delaware licese plate. I guess its a small world afterall. I have a lot of pics from the show I plan on posting in the Driven forum when I finally get around to it.

Anaconda

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I drove from Wilmington (my father lives there) to Jacksonville on the first day I had the car.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960