Viper vs Viper

Tony Estes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tony, how did the race go on Sunday...I presume it was one to one.

Bob you're right. The 2008 Coupe won and the 2007 Comp Coupe lost. So we finished the weekend 2 wins and 2 losses. Can't wait to see what SRT Group brings to the next airshow.

XLR8SN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did anyone take a picture of the viper that was on Bill Luke Dodge's trailer? If you did, could you post them up please?

OP
OP
F

Firewater

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did anyone take a picture of the viper that was on Bill Luke Dodge's trailer? If you did, could you post them up please?

Ask and ye shall receive ;)

You must be registered for see images attach

XLR8SN

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Ask and ye shall receive ;)

Hey thanks A LOT!!! :2tu: You just showed me pictures of my future Viper...thank you. :D

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I forgot to give credit to Sargent Gomez from Luke Air Force Base for capturing this great shot.

Tony--you're amazing, thanx for the updated high-res picture-looks GREAT..appreciate it, man. :2tu: ~juli

Tony Estes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is a picture of a F-18 breaking the sound barrier. What you see at the back of the jet is called a vapor cone.

F-18_VAPOR_CONE.JPG

OP
OP
F

Firewater

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the pics of the F-18. I tried getting a picture of it with the vapor cone but unfortunately the picture didn't come out :(

Oh and Tony, thank you very much for the high-res pic of the finish line :laugh:

Tony Estes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
THANK YOU AGAIN to all the VCA members,vendors and our National Board who supported this years Viper vs Viper event. The check we presented to the Luke AFB MWR Fund $53,300 was the largest single donation they have ever received.

Check_Presentation_4.JPG