Viper Windshield, Viper headgaskets

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
My windshield got a crack. It was begginning to get a few 'sparkles' in it anyway, but with a 10" crack it definitely needed replacement.

Chrysler had none. Glass suppliers had none. There were NO windshields in Canada. 2 places in the US had windshields, PartsRack.com - Home and Jon's partner back east. Ask Jon for your VCA discount and save a little as Viper windshields aren't cheap.

I wanted to port my Viper heads and cheap the condition of my pistons since I was running a 10# Roe supercharger. Chrysler had 1 headgasket in Montreal and 1 Headgasket in Toronto. They were about $350 each. I phoned JonB and he sent me headgaskets, exhaust gaskets and intake gask. immediately. Air serviced to my airport in a few days from the US! Free exhaust gaskets and $325us for the rest. That allowed me to drive my Viper to VOI X 3,200 miles away. Jon has 2 stacks of Headgaskets on his shelves. Proabably quadruple what Chrysler has for stock in North America. I wonder how many times Chrysler buys Jon's headgaskets?

Thanks Jon

Canyon707

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had a rock hit mine a couple weeks ago. Dealer replaced it in a week but it was an 04 so they may be more plentiful. Nothing like new glass.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth