ViperB's '01 Sapphire GTS - Southern Florida

Bird325

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm talking with ViperB about his '01 GTS coming to Texas and living in my garage. He's on the board, but not heavily. Does anyone know this car personally? It sounds really nice ... stock '01, no accidents, well maintained. I'd like to know if anyone is familiar with this vehicle and can fill me in. As it stands, I'll probably fly to Florida to take a look and hopefully, drive it home if we can work out the details. Don't know what city yet ... let you guys know when I talk to him tonight. ANY input (+ or -) would be greatly appreciated.

OP
OP
B

Bird325

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anybody in the Ft Lauderdale area that would be willing to take a look at it before I fly all the way over there? Also, If I take the plunge, any suggestions on transport companies to use or avoid?:confused:

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Doug Levin Motorsports in davie, florida (town next to ft lauderdale) is the only guy in south florida id ever trust. call doug and see if he has time to look it over for ya. id would be worth whatever he charges ya...

954-434-9356

Chinook47

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was looking into his car last year, really nice guy. I never got a chance to go down there and look at it but he sent me a bunch of pictures and the car looked perfect. He wasnt really motivated to sell it at the time and the car was a little bit out of my price range. After talking with him and all, I would definitly buy from him. I think he was looking into a turbo porsche? :(
So anyways with buying any used viper i would recommend taking it somewhere where you can get it on a lift and see the underside.

OP
OP
B

Bird325

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the input about last year. He's still wanting that Porche 911TT. I think I'll have a local tech check it out and if all is good, go see it Thanksgiving weekend.

V

Venomiss

Doug Levin Motorsports in davie, florida (town next to ft lauderdale) is the only guy in south florida id ever trust. call doug and see if he has time to look it over for ya. id would be worth whatever he charges ya...

954-434-9356

You trust that guy?:D
Ditto on what Plum said. Call him before the holiday.

OP
OP
B

Bird325

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hoping you're being sarcastic! I called Doug today and he's going to take a look at the car on Monday. If anyone has any input, now would be the time. I'm going to drop the hammer on this GTS the weekend after Thanksgiving unless something turns up. Needless to say, I'm a little excited over my first Snake!!! :headbang:

V

Venomiss

Hoping you're being sarcastic! I called Doug today and he's going to take a look at the car on Monday. If anyone has any input, now would be the time. I'm going to drop the hammer on this GTS the weekend after Thanksgiving unless something turns up. Needless to say, I'm a little excited over my first Snake!!! :headbang:
Obviously.:)
That is great news and let us know when what happens. Pictures!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4