ViperExchange Exclusive Performance Products for Gen V Vipers Supercharger Announced

Tomball Dodge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ViperExchange in conjunction with our race program announces new and long awaited products for the Gen V Vipers. Several of our packages will be sold through ViperExchange. For more information please stay tuned for release dates. Congratulations to all of our driver's, team and crew, Riley Technologies, TI Automtive for the win at The Rolex 24 Hour Race.

Off Road Race Controllers $1100.00, Dyno for Controllers, ViperExchange Heads and Cam Packages. The controllers will be here next week.

Heads And Cam Horsepower (Dyno Graph Picture Below)
Release Date To Be Announced:

Estimated 733 BHP

Features:

• Custom Calibration for VENOM 2 controller
• ARH headers and high flow exhaust
• Fixed Cam with Increased Lift & Duration
• Increased Performance Cylinder Heads

Package #2 – Fixed Camshaft / Cylinder Head
Package developed in conjunction with Viper
Exchange. Package will be available
through ViperExchange Soon

• Increased Intake Valve Size
• Performance Valve Springs
• Performance Lifters
• Performance Pushrods

Package #3

“Sledgehammer” (Supercharger Pictured Below)

Available as a Package Only Thru ViperExchange

Output estimated 900 BHP @ 6 psi boost
Available 2016

• VENOM 2 controller
• ARH headers and high flow exhaust
• Twin Screw 4.3L Supercharger
• High Flow Fuel System
• Modified Front Cover for FEAD
• Front Pulleys and idler system
• Modified Cross Car Beam
• LTR and pump system
(7 photos of photos on our links below)

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: ViperExchange Exclusive Performance Products for Gen V Vipers Supercharger Announ

Finally a twin screw for the Viper that's appropriately sized. Where are the pics, where are the pics!!!!!!

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: ViperExchange Exclusive Performance Products for Gen V Vipers Supercharger Announ

The "Sledge Hammer" package would go nicely into a black T/A....:usa:

Nsane1

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Pics, we're having trouble getting them in the original post, Tomball's picture queue is full :)

You must be registered for see images attach

Boxer12

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Excellent result at Daytona, and this is icing on the cake for all Viper owners. Good work guys!

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score

This is great news and for all of those who have been on the fence over buying a Gen V because of lack of modibility, they can now confidently purchase one. Thanks to Arrow Racing Engines, ViperExchange and the unknown Chrysler Santa's elves who gave the gift of code to allow this to happen. I look forward to seeing more data on the Sledgehammer application as it gets closer to production status in 2016. Since there is a dyno chart for it above, is there any chance of posting a link to a video of the test vehicle running on a drag strip? Also, how does the added weight at the front affect handling? Have you determined a price yet?

ViperPete

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Prolly 15k for the Sledgehammer.

Texas1

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Way off...

Yikes if well over $20k installed...will have to look for a used one in a few years then...but again, many props for them stepping up...:2tu:..you have to pay to play...

Also, these packages offer something for everyone...now those that wanted straight line pure horsepower have their wish...will they now step up to the plate or continue to find an excuse not to purchase???

Last edited:

MoparMap

VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score

Prolly 15k for the Sledgehammer.
Headers alone are $3000, another $1200 for the controller, figure the blower itself is probably minimum $5000. Guessing the fuel system and all the other engine bay mods required (front cover, strut bar, etc.) is probably another $5000 at least.

An interesting question would be whether the kit is available for personal install. I'm sure the quoted price (when it happens) will mentioned whether that price is installed or not. Guess it might depend on if there's any kind of warranty with it. I could see forcing a dealer install for that, but if I don't care about the warranty I'd rather save a bunch in labor costs and do it myself, not that I have a gen 5 to begin with, but theoretically.

ViperPete

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Man yeah I must be way off. Your right. These kits are gonna be fill tilt boogie from dealers.

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score

These are the good times to be a Viper owner.

Nsane1

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Prices will be announced soon. The blower kit might be a few months before it is completely ready "for retail."

He did say the weight addition is minimal, it fits under the factory xbrace, so they don't think it will alter the ratio.

This from Ben direct.

ViperPete

Enthusiast
Reaction score

4k for headers? Damn... And I thought $2000 was insane for headers for my Viper Truck.

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score

4k for headers? Damn... And I thought $2000 was insane for headers for my Viper Truck.

Wow......only with a Viper do you get exotic car maintenance and after market without the exotic car price.

snakeplissken

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Great work ViperExchange making these products available for the Gen V.

viper srt10

Viper Owner
Reaction score

What a great product

So gentlmen that simply means that the new Gen V can be tuned ? Codes are released ?

Schulmann

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Who sells wings for such a Viper ?
Cheaper than buying a Cessna.

Reaction score

What a great product

So gentlmen that simply means that the new Gen V can be tuned ? Codes are released ?
Codes are not released, there is still only one group that has full control over the PCM, Arrow Racing does all the custom tunes for these "packages". HPT can be used for even more now that the Arrow PCM is "opened up a little more", but they can still not be used for a Cam change to date.

Reaction score

You have full cam control of the GenV? Is this something that you will be offering over the counter?

Last edited:

rlhay2

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Codes are not released, there is still only one group that has full control over the PCM, Arrow Racing does all the custom tunes for these "packages". HPT can be used for even more now that the Arrow PCM is "opened up a little more", but they can still not be used for a Cam change to date.

So, is the Arrow PCM the "hot setup" for a custom tuned Gen V?

Reaction score

So, is the Arrow PCM the "hot setup" for a custom tuned Gen V?
I think that it will give you a wide range to play with if mixed with the HPT, but ET says they have full control already. I think that for 95% of buyers the Arrow PCM is the way to go and if you want to change heads and cam they can do that also. "Hot set up" YEP!

EdwardETraylorIII

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Yep, I've got full control - but this is your thread. No Hijacks!

Will you be upgrading the clutch with your sledgehammer package?