Vipermanias NEW "See-Thru" top!!

Biff Brown

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Vipermanias NEW \"See-Thru\" top!!

Just wanted to let everyone know that we've been busy making some new tops. The enclosed pictures are of our tinted "See-Thru" top which is available for the Gen I's and Gen II's. We'll soon be posting pic's of our 2003 SRT-10 tops as well.....Stay Tuned!!...Sorry for the poor quality of the pictures however my camera got accidently run over and these were all that could be salvaged. The expected price of the "See-Thru" tops is $2695.00 and ships with our same guarantee....Thanks!!

vmaniatop2.jpg

vmaniatop1.jpg

autoform.jpg

Vipermad was here. :)

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Vipermanias NEW \"See-Thru\" top!!

Great idea! Looks nice! How about from the exterior, does it look black?

That's what I would want if I had an RT/10!

CajunViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Great Job,

Makes me wish I still had my RT/10.

Can't wait to see the SRT/10 hard top. Will it be in the same price range.

Dean

Bad_Byte

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Wow, now here is an idea.

If that see thru piece was removable it could be stored in the trunk. That would make a great compromise for those days when the weather is uncertain. You don't want to be entirely ******* but a peek-a-boo top would fill the requirements and not the trunk.

cool :cool:

Achilles99

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Wow, now here is an idea.

If that see thru piece was removable it could be stored in the trunk. That would make a great compromise for those days when the weather is uncertain. You don't want to be entirely ******* but a peek-a-boo top would fill the requirements and not the trunk.

cool :cool:

Is this a soft see-through top? I would hope not, considering the price tag. If it's a hard top, it won't be possible to fit it into the trunk, will it?

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Vipermanias NEW

I made some rough measurments and don't see how a hard top could fit in the trunk, even if it was two piece. No big deal though. Got the soft top for that.

Bad_Byte

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I made some rough measurments and don't see how a hard top could fit in the trunk, even if it was two piece. No big deal though. Got the soft top for that.

Chuck measure the opening in the trunk then transfer those to the opening in the roof and adjust accordingly.

Biff's see through portion may be a bit large, I don't know dimentions. I just thought it was a great idea to be able to remove the see through part and then be able to put it in the trunk, in a bag like the windows.

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I agree BB, it would be nice, but I don't think it's possible. The top needs to be a certain size and it's deceivingly larger than it looks to be able to fit in the trunk. Besides, I think it would have been done by now if it were possible.

Bad_Byte

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Chuck you do realize I am talking about only putting the center see through portion in the trunk, right?

Vipersrule

Enthusiast
Reaction score

It seems to me that someone could build a frame that fits the RT-10 and then provide t-top style inserts - see-through or not. The inserts could fit in the trunk - you could even have it in two pieces so it would fit. Only the inserts would have to fit in the trunk - the frame would just stay on the car.

It would look something like t-tops - kind of a sun roof look.

You'd think it could be done. I wouldn't think of any real engineering issue - it's just that someone would have to design and build it.......

Maybe not enough of a market?

I know I'd consider one if it was quality made.