Vipers in Daytona Beach area

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've lived in Port Orange for a month now and seen 2 Vipers. Both in Daytona Beach. One was a Copperhead and one was a red SRT vert. I talked to the red SRT guy and he didn't know there was a Viper Club, so I'm sure he's not on this site, but how about the Copperhead guy? So just wondering if the Copperhead guy was on the site or if anyone knew him? IIRC, he had a Daytona Dodge sticker on the car, so I'm sure he's local.

I need some Viper friends down this way :D

MoparBoyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
my buddy was on his way to Cars and Coffee this morning he said he saw like 4-5 Vipers in a group in the Lake Mary area. shame these people dont post up on the boards.

malcoll

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I live near St. Augustine.... there's a fairly active group who go driving around North Florida.......PM me a cell phone number and I'll distribute it to the group as different folks take the lead on organizing drives......

Welcome to the Sunshine State!!

VYPR BYT 94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The HOA I live in is like 200 homes in size. I just discovered a viper that lives like a dozen houses down from me. A Red Gen 3.
Real nice guy but he too didn't know anything about the vca. :dunno:
I'm gonna work on getting him to join.:D

OP
OP
V

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have you tried the nearest *******.

Bruce

I checked it out before I even moved down here. Was in town for 2 different job interviews, guess where dinner was :D

I live near St. Augustine.... there's a fairly active group who go driving around North Florida.......PM me a cell phone number and I'll distribute it to the group as different folks take the lead on organizing drives......

Welcome to the Sunshine State!!

Thanks! PM sent. I was in St. Augustine yesterday just checking it out, but not in the Viper.

I'm sure this dude has already found the ******'s in his area. ;)

I have found *******, 2 Winghouses and a Buffalo Wild Wings. The latter's both being blatant ripoffs of *******. I've ate at all except Buffaloes. That may be lunch today :)

Not knowing about the VCA is like not knowing about ******'s. :nono:

In GA, if you know about one, you know about the other. It was the platform I ran on to be GA-VCA President for 5 years. "Vote for me, I'll keep paying for meetings at *******" :D

I have stopped numerous Viper's owners, who had no idea there was a club, go figure?

I gave the red SRT guy one of my old GA-VCA business cards, but never heard from him

OP
OP
V

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow. How do so many people not know of the VCA??

ya i dont get it either. ran across this all the time when i used to have a Shelby-Dodge.

Alex, don't worry about responding to him. Or if you do, just insult him like I do. You are the original Moparboyy, he's just a cheap yellow V8 knockoff.

:D

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The issue is, Chad is not a gentlman. He is from another planet posing as a Chad. :rolaugh:

explains alot doesn't it? :D

And Chad, dont try to sway the other MB. He has a cool wing so :pbt: to you! Makes his red car cooler than yours will ever be! :hitwithrock:

VYPR BYT 94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
chad... you burned him.. wings rule!

I fully agree! Wings rock! :yay:

(I am agreeing with a red owner.... New territory for me! :omg:)

:D

Uumm this is not good... I must think fast! :idea:

Don't fall for it MoparBoyy... :nono:

It's all a part of his diabolical plan to lull you and other red's into a false sense of security and then... WHAM! :devteeth:
He's trying to use you to infiltrate the red camp and tear it down from the inside out!

I can see he's starting to get his claws into you... Don't look into his eyes!!

Chad, where are you? :panic: