Vipers ****!!!!

YouWish

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh wait wrong site I meant to post this on the Vette site. See I can be a troll too...lol. Just being stupid forgive me. :D

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
yes vipers **** when gas prices sky rocket, when tires wear out, when someone hits a new HP/ 1/4 record...cuz you want to do the same, when people get in your car and hit the side sills.

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yes vipers **** when gas prices sky rocket, when tires wear out, when someone hits a new HP/ 1/4 record...cuz you want to do the same, when people get in your car and hit the side sills.

well said

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They also blow! And for some of us there is more than 700 hp of sucking and blowing going on. I say bring on them vettes, they taste like candy.

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh wait wrong site I meant to post this on the Vette site. See I can be a troll too...lol. Just being stupid forgive me. :D
Just took delivery of my new ZO6 and it really hauls asssss (much faster than when my viper was stock) and with only 5000 being made I probably wont see too many. Fit and finish is excellent too. The Corvette forum used to be sensitive too when I talked about my Viper.

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
With a name like Douglas Wayne Roose - he must **** as well.

Just being stupid too.

TOOOFST

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It also ***** to have everyone in your rearview mirror at 200.lol

A 92 R/T on a hot summer day over any newer vette.

snampro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Vipers rule, but only the real Vipers, you know, the one's with side pipes and no windows...

OP
OP
Y

YouWish

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just took delivery of my new ZO6 and it really hauls asssss (much faster than when my viper was stock) and with only 5000 being made I probably wont see too many. Fit and finish is excellent too. The Corvette forum used to be sensitive too when I talked about my Viper.
Yeah just think that it is only 5 years worth of Vipers in one year production for your "rare" Z06 lol. :eek:

OP
OP
Y

YouWish

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Just being stupid too.
Trust me son you would give both nuts to be me. Now run along... :2tu:

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Just being stupid too.
Trust me son you would give both nuts to be me. Now run along... :2tu:

Both?????

your a cool guy but I don't know about giving up BOTH, I'd say 1 at the most.

OP
OP
Y

YouWish

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL...yeah I got a little carried away. I will stick to just one nut lol.

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It also ***** to be the guy with the hot girlfriend thats smiling at you.

viperlee

Viper Owner
Reaction score
For me it's not ultimatly about how fast or beautifully built the Viper is or isn't otherwise I wouldn't own one.

I owned a C5 along with the Viper and the Vette was a piece of Poo....Now I'm sure the new ZO6 is the Mutts nuts, very fast and it's got to be well built I'm sure and I wouldn't mind owning one but it won't be replacing the Viper.

For me nothing comes even close to the beauty of the Viper. Nothing would make me want to sit in the garage and just look at it....well not unless she had other uses..

I've also got a 996TT. Faster, better made, stops, handles and is a far sight more comfortable, but it doesn't make it better in my mind. Porsche guys would argue that I'm sure.

Each to his own

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will pass on that but thanks. By the way, that is one of the dumbest statements I have heard in a long while.

Oh and next time leave my nuts out of it.

KC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
vetts are a dime a dozen Just look in any for sale paper or magazine there are thousands of them and you can pick a used vet up for a couple thousand dollars or less. Now try and find any viper for a couple thosand dollars. Hell a wrecked viper is worth more then most running vetts. One more thing drive across town in a vett no big deal. Drive across town in a viper and well you know the story. pictures, Yelling out nice car, video tapes rolling and on and on.

KC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
One more thing why does the new vett look like a viper want-a-be
becouse the new vett wants-to-be a viper. Sorry boys its still just a vett

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rot8te