Visiting San Antonio July 8,9,10 (Looking to meet Viper Owners)

BJ MOTORS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will be flying into San Antonio, Texas on July 8 and staying till the morning of the 11th. I am taking a school to begin installing the 3m Scotch Paint Protective Film for all the front ends of your Vipers,Porsches, Vettes , Etc. I would like to meet anyone who is interested in having dinner and shooting the bull about your viper or vipers. I am staying at the Embassy Suites by the airport. I don't know a sole in Texas and it would be nice for someone to show me around. I hear it is beautiful!

Bernie Katz
97 GTS Daytona Limited Edition Prototype

OP
OP
B

BJ MOTORS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jeff,

Thanks I hope that we can hook up and you can show me how friendly them texans really are! I called and left you a message, please give me a call when you get a chance.

OP
OP
B

BJ MOTORS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jeff & Dean,

Any interest in meeting up Sunday, I have all day to waste. If their is anyone interested in showing a Viper Club Member around Sunday or (Monday/Tuesday) after 5 in San Antonio it would be greatly appreciated. I understand Texas is beautiful and would really like to see it through someones eyes who knows their way around. I am staying at Embassy Suites beside the Airport.

Thanks,

Bernie Katz

Mark Cooper thanks for the idea to post to see Texas with a Viper Club Member. Have a good time in Florida.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VenomXX