VOI 11 Kansas City Shirts

85 of 200

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know we had alot of interest in our VOI 11 shirts, I am putting together another order for them and if anyone is interested please PM me. I can get them in your cars color. We are not doing this as a money maker, but any profit will go directly to the KCVCA. He are some pictures.

DSCN1652.JPG

DSCN16531.JPG

DSCN1654.JPG

DSCN16551.JPG

DSCN16561.JPG

DSCN1657.JPG

DSCN1658.JPG

DSCN1659.JPG

Wolfc2e

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: VOI 11 Shirts

I love the shirts! Since some of us aren't from Kansas, is it possible to not put "Kansas City" on the front?

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score

^^ What he said....and can you get Yellow? If so, I'm VERY interested in several.

OP
OP

85 of 200

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Sorry I should have said, I cannot remove the Kansas city only because if I did so we would not longer be in compliance with the rules from Dodge and National about the use of logos. Sorry. I will pit together all the info an PM everyone. Colors should not be a problem, the only think is, they will be two tone. Look at the pink shirt, if you change the color, the black will stay the same, and the color will be where the pink is.

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Sorry I should have said, I cannot remove the Kansas city only because if I did so we would not longer be in compliance with the rules from Dodge and National about the use of logos. Sorry. I will pit together all the info an PM everyone. Colors should not be a problem, the only think is, they will be two tone. Look at the pink shirt, if you change the color, the black will stay the same, and the color will be where the pink is.

Might ask Chris about that. He did say something about having obtained exclusive rights to use the Viper logo, so this may have changed as of just prior to VOI.

Wolfc2e

Enthusiast
Reaction score

What about putting something else a little more generic like Salt Lake City, or VOI-11 2010?

That being said, I'll take a red one either way since I stayed the night in KC with the grand caravan.

OP
OP

85 of 200

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I should have been more clear, you can choose any color to replace the pick area on the above picture, the other color will be black. Sorry.

LifeIsGood

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Let's make it perfectly clear that I have nothing but admiration for the KC club :2tu:. Now, here's my question about the shirt...is the Kansas City under the VCA logo sewn in where someone would be able to remove it by cutting the thread?

V

Venomiss

Let's make it perfectly clear that I have nothing but admiration for the KC club :2tu:. Now, here's my question about the shirt...is the Kansas City under the VCA logo sewn in where someone would be able to remove it by cutting the thread?

The answer is no. It is in the printing and in keeping with all the regional logo use which cannot be stand alone without the region listed.;)

OP
OP

85 of 200

Enthusiast
Reaction score

These shirts are subilmated shirts, no thread.

LifeIsGood

Enthusiast
Reaction score

These shirts are subilmated shirts, no thread.

I know you meant sublimated ;)...especially since I looked up subilmated and didn't find anything :D.

Thanks, I would like a couple, but no Kansas City...how about Colorado? How much do 10 cost? Would all 10 have to be the same color?

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would be in for a copy of that red shirt and the green one if changing the region text to NY/CT would be possible (wasn't that a $75 addition to the price?) but will be paying VOI trip bills until next month :(

LifeIsGood

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the offer...the shirts are really sweet...but since they must have Kansas City on them...no thanks. Good luck.

This seems like something the National VCA could be doing...I recognize that there is a VCA Goods area of the Forums and that some company called Competition Graphics probably has that under some type of contract. There are some nice things there, but it hardly ever changes...nothing new.

I used to frequently search everywhere for viper swag...other Regional VCA sites, amazon.com, eBay, etc. (I even emailed and called the CAAP plant store)...and I've ordered a few things. I realize that the non-VCA groups/persons selling this stuff probably don't have the correct contracts to distribute items with the logos, but I don't care since that's basically the only place to find stuff :rolleyes:.

The answer is no. It is in the printing and in keeping with all the regional logo use which cannot be stand alone without the region listed.;)

Hey Mary, so you're making it clear that Regional clubs can only use the VCA logo with a region listed. I'm assuming that they can't use the name of another region...correct? The National VCA can use the VCA logo without any region listed and also with any region listed...correct?

Thanks in advance!

Coloviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I believe my wife and I would be interested in one each. I might take two for myself. I don't really care if it says Kansas City under the logo. It is not hard to add a "& CO/WY/UT" embrodered in underneath, once we get them home.

Got to give credit where credit is due. You Kansas City guys and gals know how to dress up for VOI. That's why the next VOI should be out there. Not because I am selfish and just want another short drive again to the next one. :drive::rolleyes:

Can someone PM me details and costs. Colors would be Black/Pink for Wife and Black/Green as well as GTS Blue/Silver for me. Not sure how they fit though as I am normally a Large, but XL seems to be creeping up on me at times. Wish I could say it is because I am working out and in shape. :dunno:

That last picture, are you selling by the "foot" :tz:

Rick

Last edited:

Kala

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bet the So Cal group would be interested. I'll post a link over there.

I missed the memo, how much are the shirts?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets