VOI Banner Arrives!

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, I didn't steal one of these beauties from VOI 6 (puhlease), but did buy one. Well, today my UPS guy shows up and proudly hands it over! Looks great and is now displayed in the rec room next to the High Speed pinball machine (Viper Night Drivin' is next). Cool stuff!

Now I am waiting for my group photo to show up (Saturday edition, framed). Sigh...

OP
OP
Y

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jason-Middle Tennessee:
Can you post a picture of it?
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

How did I know you would make that request?
You must be registered for see images
I am traveling until Sunday (Minneapolis for two days and then the Viper cruise with the Iowa/Nebraska folks over the weekend), but will shoot a photo upon my return. You will be the first to get it!

OP
OP
Y

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The banners you could order were "generic" (no city or state), as those were reserved for the club presidents. The ones you could order look just like this:

<center>
</center>

Cool stuff!

getbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I also received my banner last week. Still no group photos either..... Running out of room for all my memorabilia! My office is overrun!

Vypr GT2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds like most people got theirs a week or two ago- anyone other than me not received theirs yet? Just wondering if I need to give them a call about it...probably so, since there was a problem with mine last year too