VOI Caravan

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was doing some mapping today to figure out the drive. I drove from MD to TX for VOI 8 back in 04 and had a blast.

Any interest in a caravan? If we can get enough interest, we can set up some stopping points, arrange security, etc.

OP
OP
ViperJohn

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay, so what's everyone on board with for driving distance per day? 600 miles? 700 miles?

fuelman

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
John, when are you planning to arrive in San Antonio? Maybe some of us Floridians can meet up with you guys and make the final drive in to the Hill Country...

FST SNAKE

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
You guys still planning to caravan to Texas? Can you advise your route and see if a couple of us coming from FL can meet up with you along the way?

Ed Helminski

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am driving from DC Would like to meet up Give me your planned route Call me at home this evening After Sunset

Ed Helminski
RT/10 94

OP
OP
ViperJohn

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We left this morning and we are in Nashville, TN. Stopping over in Dallas tomorrow night.

flatblack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll be heading down Thursday morning. If anyone is still making the trek from Texarkana, OKC or Dallas areas, feel free to call or text me anytime!

Brad- 903-452-8231

Everyone drive safe!

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thursday AM and we are leaving in a bit, Should arrive La Cantera around 1PM. Nice weather today but crappy forecast Friday.:crazy2: Sat. and Sun. good !!