VOI9 sold. Check classifieds for all kinds of good stuff. Navigation,Seat Covers,etc

TAXIMAN1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well. I said goodbye to my 2006 VOI9 today... Check classifieds for some really nice stuff coming...

-RB1 Navigation - like new, most updated part# CD and antenna included.

-Wet Okole Seat covers with blue piping, specific for VOI9 and FE cars. Custom fit for 2003-2009 SRT. Like brand new.

-All trim pieces for a 2006 FE. Was going to swap all these out, to accent the blue. But never got around to it. I have the steering wheel, shift knob, e-brake handle and boot. All brand new, never used.

-MGW, short/round shift knob, Viper GTS blue emblem -brand new.

-Stock trim pieces, taken off the car when brand new, minus the VOI9 emblem of course.

OP
OP
T

TAXIMAN1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: VOI9 sold. Check classifieds for all kinds of good stuff. Navigation,Seat Covers,

Was thinking about a white, or VO ACR. Or maybe a first or second year Murcielago. If I can find one priced decent. How about you bat? Still have the GT ?

vinny2

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Re: VOI9 sold. Check classifieds for all kinds of good stuff. Navigation,Seat Covers,

don't see your ad. interested in the shifter. PM me if still available.

DMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score

love to see pics of the interior pieces, thnx.

Malu59RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Interested in the MGW shift knob, let me know what the price is, could not find the ad or photos. There looked to be two different styles in your photos (gripper and first strike).

OP
OP
T

TAXIMAN1

Enthusiast
Reaction score

sorry guys. the ad's didnt go up right away... They should be up now..
On shift knobs.. I have an OEM VOI9 shift know, MGW(the short round one) Viper GTS blue emblem, OEM First Edition knob..

All brand new.. The FE knob is still in the wrapper.

OP
OP
T

TAXIMAN1

Enthusiast
Reaction score

love to see pics of the interior pieces, thnx.

I did not list these. They are only theblack OEM trim pieces. The buyer wanted the silver pieces the car had on it..

OP
OP
T

TAXIMAN1

Enthusiast
Reaction score

All FE stuff is sold.. thanks

pics of shift knob should be uploaded shortly..

Nav. and seat covers still avail.

vinny2

Viper Owner
Reaction score

i posted saying i was interested in MGW shifter. Please PM me if available. thanks.

OP
OP
T

TAXIMAN1

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Vinny, its your if interested, since you replied first... If not Malu59RT..

It's the "gripper" knob. Now listed in the classifieds.

viper k

Enthusiast
Reaction score

taximan is the viper in new jersey or another state

vinny2

Viper Owner
Reaction score

i'll pass. thanks.

Malu59RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Vinny, its your if interested, since you replied first... If not Malu59RT..

It's the "gripper" knob. Now listed in the classifieds.

Posted on the ad, but don't know if it went through. I'll give it a try, let me know how you want payment.

Jason

OP
OP
T

TAXIMAN1

Enthusiast
Reaction score

PM sent Jason.. Navi, and Seat Covers still available.. All others are sold. thanks

V

Venomiss

PM sent Jason.. Navi, and Seat Covers still available.. All others are sold. thanks

Sorry you sold yours but hope you get a new one!

Someone will snap up the seat covers and Navigation. Good luck with it.

OP
OP
T

TAXIMAN1

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Thanks..

The seat covers are very nice. Wet Okole does a nice job of making "factory look" slip-on,seat covers. They are fit very well, and tight EXACTLY for that particular car.. Not like what you find at pep boys, which looks like someone just threw a blanket over the seats..

The suede material on the Gen3,Gen.4 seats get tired looking QUICK.. Worth the couple hundred bucks for sure. And they look decent to boot.

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score

at 800 bucks , your easily 200 bucks over market on that RB1. I got mine new in a box direct from Wood house and paid 1200 for it, you got yours as a pull out, and when I sold mine I got 600 for it, and it WAS the most current version, not the 2nd to newest version navi disk as yours now is.

Just giving you some insight into why its not selling. Then add a really bad economy and you might want to think about adjusting the price below the NORMAL 600 they are worth.

Or you can just keep posting on your own thread that its still for sale. :)

Jon

OP
OP
T

TAXIMAN1

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Already been offered above the "Normal" $600 after 2 days of being listed. Thanks for the insight.

ILLSMOQ

Enthusiast
Reaction score

....looking for just one ACR wheel (chrome preferably) for coffee table project.....let me know

thanks

OP
OP
T

TAXIMAN1

Enthusiast
Reaction score

....looking for just one ACR wheel (chrome preferably) for coffee table project.....let me know

thanks

Your in luck.... I Have one, for the bargain price of $900 for one wheel.. let me know:D

pteam

Viper Owner
Reaction score

You'd be happy with an early murcielago. You can see mine at Lamborghini Murcielago pics, stats, and info. Theyre great cars and you can find them for less than 200k now with probably under 10-15k miles. Just make sure you inspect it as lambos and ferraris are a whole different ball game when it comes to maintance. One of my ferraris had a radiator go bad and it had less than 10k miles on it the bill came to something crazy like 8 grand or something.

V

Venomiss

Is it all gone?

SFYellow

Suspended
Reaction score

Do you still have Nav stereo system for sale? Is it capable of connecting and transferring mp3 files to it?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang