VRL Rebuild Engine Program

Skip at Viper Days

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The VRL will release an engine rebuild program after x-mas. The purpose of this program is to allow VRL racers the opportunity to submit their engine to Arrow Racing Engines for rebuild.

A new baffled pan will be installed along with a higher output oil pump and oiling upgrades. The engine will be dynode for TWO hours and will get a pass/fail for HP requirements for the VRL. The engine will then be SEALED. If the engine fails while on the dyno the engine will be repaired or replaced at no additional charge. If additional replacement parts are needed the owner will be notified. A complete list of all parts to be replaced will be in the PVO Engine Program Bulletin. This is the basics of the program, complete details and pricing will follow.

If the engine is found to be NOT stock the engine will be quarantined and the VRL will be notified. This will result in a season suspension and a $1000.00 fine. Our engines will be STOCK... do not play games you will be caught.

If you have any questions ...please e-mail - [email protected]

David Jenkins

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There's no matrix on your web site. Is the VRL for the Comp Coupe? Is that the stock engine class you are referring to? None of our motors go to Arrow unless it's a warranty issue. Are you going to pay out prize money or just deal out $1,000 fines for trophy racers? dj

OP
OP
S

Skip at Viper Days

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dave,
The VRL or Viper Racing League is for the Wheel to Wheel Racers. The Challenge Series is run under Viper Days. They are two different programs. The rules for Viper Days and the VRL will be on the web this week. Hopefully that will resolve any questions. The new Matrix will also be posted.

David Jenkins

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry Skip, my email system threw a rod! VRL is the stock motored w2w race and the Challange is a non-stock w2w race.?? I think it's a great idea to have a stock motor race series. Keeps the budget in check. I've got guys who want to "race", not just make timed laps but don't have the budget to have a "race car".
Have a good holiday guys!! How cold is it there big-B??? I don't miss Ohio. It's going to be mid 70's here today.dj

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i talked with Arrow a couple of weeks ago. they were not ready and had no details as of yet....