Want a good laugh? Read this (vette guys)

gen2lover

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"Not sure about the newer ones, but my friends 01' was like a sweat box inside and I burned my leg getting out everytime. Funny last night one pulled up infront of the club and all the ladies were saying how they would rather have my corvette instead!" :dunno::lmao::confused:

2snakes4us

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"Not sure about the newer ones, but my friends 01' was like a sweat box inside and I burned my leg getting out everytime. Funny last night one pulled up infront of the club and all the ladies were saying how they would rather have my corvette instead!" :dunno::lmao::confused:

If the car was Yellow...that is why they said that ;) Plus vettes are for women and metro sexuals:rolaugh:

cyaford

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm laughing because those are probably true statements. The Viper he was in probably had some bad AC o-rings and the stock cats. Most women do prefer Corvettes. Even more women prefer Miatas. :D

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My wife likes our Z06 more than our Viper. I think the Viper would be #1 on the list if your intentions are to pick up guys though. But, a Ferrari trumps both on the girl magnet scale.

ViperGal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry but any person can get in and out without burning your leg - even with 3 inch heels on. :lmao:

If they are not smart enough to figure it out - you don't want them in your car in either seat! :drive:

HSSSSSS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was obviously NOT yellow. Only the YELLOW Viper owners know the YELLOW Vipers are the true chic magnets.:2tu:
Much preferred over any other colored Viper or any Covette.:D:D

Sorry, but if the truth hurts then bang this post.:headbang::headbang:

Or put yellow rims back on your red Viper.:lmao:

WILDASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
.... But, a Ferrari trumps both on the girl magnet scale.
There's a reason for that....and it's not the car, so much as the $$$ they associate with it. Don't believe me? Try certain high-end Mercedes/Porsche models, or a Bentley, and observe the effect.. Some women who aren't necessarily car gals have a very good knowledge of what virtually anything costs, and the implied connection between that, and the wealth of the owner, is the real "motivator". Evolution, maternal education, and conversations with each other have honed that skill to an art form in many women. What this means from our standpoint depends upon (A) how shallow you are, and (B) how shallow a woman you are willing to put up with.:D

ViperGal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There's a reason for that....and it's not the car, so much as the $$$ they associate with it. Don't believe me? Try certain high-end Mercedes/Porsche models, or a Bentley, and observe the effect.. Some women who aren't necessarily car gals have a very good knowledge of what virtually anything costs, and the implied connection between that, and the wealth of the owner, is the real "motivator". Evolution, maternal education, and conversations with each other have honed that skill to an art form in many women. What this means from our standpoint depends upon (A) how shallow you are, and (B) how shallow a woman you are willing to put up with.:D

BS Meter Test:
Female, "Oh I love you car"
owner, "really what specifically"
.... silence
BS Detected! BS Detected!
if she quotes the 0-60, engine stats, uniqueness over last model.... not bad. May be a keeper!:2tu:

:drive:

okloneranger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:nono:One of the "rewards" if you will about being an older man, besides still surviving, is not really giving a damn if any woman likes your car or not. For that matter, you don't really give a damn if any man likes it or not. The only important thing is that you like your car. I, for one, love my red 02 ACR Viper. That's what matters. My wish for every car guy or girl is that they are able to have their "dream car", be it a Viper or a Volkswagen.:2tu:

01ACR/VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:nono:One of the "rewards" if you will about being an older man, besides still surviving, is not really giving a damn if any woman likes your car or not. For that matter, you don't really give a damn if any man likes it or not. The only important thing is that you like your car. I, for one, love my red 02 ACR Viper. That's what matters. My wish for every car guy or girl is that they are able to have their "dream car", be it a Viper or a Volkswagen.:2tu:

Amen to that...If only yours was yeller.:D

Ricketts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Saw that post on CF. I dont understand all the whining about the whole sweatbox thing, I've put over 5k miles on my car in last couple years and never have I once thought it was a "sweatbox" inside. Of course I know how to turn on my a/c on hot days too.

white out

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My fiancee' thinks that C4+ are for low-lifes.
A vette would hold her LAMB bags better though...

Nick

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Preaching to the choir here. :headbang:

But, you have to at least admit a Ferrari is a beautiful car regardless of the price attached. Women dig Italian purses and shoes, and the world seems to hold Italian design on a pedestal. Now, some expensive cars are just ugly, and those would better fit your description. Like the Mercedes G-Series SUV, that thing is fugly but gold-digging women still "love" those. :2tu:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang