Wanted - hard top

syldogRT/10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have a gen 1 hard top that is in excellent condition. Not looking actively to sell but may be persuaded. IM me with offer.

patagoniaman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I've assembled a kit with a carbon fiber roof and power windows which makes the car a pleasure to drive at sustained high speeds, NO wind noise, it made the R/T 10 a whole new driving experience of what I was used to. PM me with your mail and I'll send some pictures (I don't have a clue as to how to post over here). Gary

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've assembled a kit with a carbon fiber roof and power windows which makes the car a pleasure to drive at sustained high speeds, NO wind noise, it made the R/T 10 a whole new driving experience of what I was used to. PM me with your mail and I'll send some pictures (I don't have a clue as to how to post over here). Gary

really??? yes lets see some pictures. Where did you have it done?

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score

If you wanna email me, I'll post the pics for you. [email protected]

patagoniaman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
V10SpeedLuvr
I sent you the pictures, we´ve assembled it here in Argentina.
Feel free to ask / comment.
Gary

TheMeat

Viper Owner
Reaction score

I would like to see this too!
I just purchased an Autoform top and it has made a HUGE improvement in my driving pleasure. But power windows in a GEN1 would be awesome.

Ray.

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
9192100_0187-med.jpg

9192100_0190-med.jpg

9192100_0193-med.jpg

9192100_0195-med.jpg

9192Viper8-med.jpg

9192Viper8-med.jpg

Jay Herbert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks V-10 - I was curious about the "power windows" but those look more like "V-Maniaish" fixed windows with vents, but not power... although they could be power, with openings to get in the car(?).

I really like the GTS styled rear fenders, rear fascia, and deck lid. If I had unlimited $'s, that is what he back of my project Viper would have been like. This is the first one I've seen done, surprized it took this long.

Carbon Fibre top styling is very similar to the aluminum top TGF (Metal Crafters) used to sell.

Much

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The Windows have no vents - thats just the Reflexion of the side mirrors on the glass :)

I think Power windows where a great update for Gen 1 cars
I would like to see them combinated whith the 3 piece Trunktop from Jeff

Only problem is how to get in the car ???

Mike

Jay Herbert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Windows have no vents - thats just the Reflexion of the side mirrors on the glass :)

I think Power windows where a great update for Gen 1 cars
I would like to see them combinated whith the 3 piece Trunktop from Jeff

Only problem is how to get in the car ???

Mike

Shoulda seen that. To get in I bet he has door popper solenoids.

Viper Car Parts does a power window conversion too, but now-a-days, it would be cheaper to just buy a Gen II RT/10. I quit counting the cost to put them on my Gen one after it topped 8K.....

Jeff Lemke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What if they were not powered, but still sank inside the door? This seems like a feasable conversion for alot less money. Would there be interest in this? say around $1.5k.

No crank either.

Jeff

Jeff Lemke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
To expand on this brainstorm, the window would slide up guide rails inside the door and door tower. It is pulled up or pushed down by a small outside (somewhat hidden) lever on the door tower. This lever is inside and out side the car for door access.

Stupid?

ViperJoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeaaaaaaaaaa..........Our resident top expert AND manufacturer of the BEST dam looking Viper top.... PERIOD!

Hey Jeff!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cerevo