Wanted: MGW License plate frame

Blue Pilot

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I was wondering if any of you know where I can get the no longer produced MGW license frame. Anyone have one they want to part with? The one I am talking about is the chrome one that extends out on each side of the license plate. The left side has a circular snake logo to match the hole on the right side for the key hole.
I talked with MGW and they have none left and are no longer producing them.

RavenFan_94

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Couldn't find one myself. I purchased a chrome frame with a chrome VIPER decal from ebay. They are always up there and the place is reputable. They sent me the wrong size frame (which I just about destroyed upon forced install) and happily accepted the return. The new fram fits well and doesn't look bad.

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got one but you would have to pry it from my cold lifeless hands :)

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A prety white house with tall picket fencing on Pennsylvania avenue. I keep the frame out by the rose garden.

Cars are snug as a bug in a rug right now. Not only getting a bit cooler but the only street into my subdivision is under construction. Argh! No Vipering for at least a few more weeks. That means they are safely behind the alarmed confines of my garage. Sorry :)

J DAWG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Blue Pilot, the plate you describe sounds different than mine. When did they make and stop making it?

195100_0278a.JPG

OP
OP
B

Blue Pilot

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Foowowee has the one I want. I will try that avenue, thanks.

If I can't find Ron's house, I may swing through Chicago! :D

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just noticed the picture of the SRT was before I got the MGW frame. It shows the frame given out at the Orlando VOI. No picture readily available of the Gen III frame.