Wanted: MGW License plate frame

Blue Pilot

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I was wondering if any of you know where I can get the no longer produced MGW license frame. Anyone have one they want to part with? The one I am talking about is the chrome one that extends out on each side of the license plate. The left side has a circular snake logo to match the hole on the right side for the key hole.
I talked with MGW and they have none left and are no longer producing them.

RavenFan_94

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Couldn't find one myself. I purchased a chrome frame with a chrome VIPER decal from ebay. They are always up there and the place is reputable. They sent me the wrong size frame (which I just about destroyed upon forced install) and happily accepted the return. The new fram fits well and doesn't look bad.

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got one but you would have to pry it from my cold lifeless hands :)

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A prety white house with tall picket fencing on Pennsylvania avenue. I keep the frame out by the rose garden.

Cars are snug as a bug in a rug right now. Not only getting a bit cooler but the only street into my subdivision is under construction. Argh! No Vipering for at least a few more weeks. That means they are safely behind the alarmed confines of my garage. Sorry :)

J DAWG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Blue Pilot, the plate you describe sounds different than mine. When did they make and stop making it?

195100_0278a.JPG

OP
OP
B

Blue Pilot

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Foowowee has the one I want. I will try that avenue, thanks.

If I can't find Ron's house, I may swing through Chicago! :D

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just noticed the picture of the SRT was before I got the MGW frame. It shows the frame given out at the Orlando VOI. No picture readily available of the Gen III frame.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth