WANTED: pics of Gen 3 cars with front splitter

steve911

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone have a pic of a gen 3 car with either a comp coupe or similarly looking front splitter installed?

thanks

OP
OP
S

steve911

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I really like the look. Where do the support rod brackets attach inside the engine compartment? Can you take a detailed pic or two or three of the mounts?

thanks

Bob Woodhouse

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Go to Dodge Viper Racing : Performance Parts & Accessories and click on aero package. As you complete your project, keep in mind the splitter induces down force ahead of the front axle thus removing rear weight at speed, like a teeter totter with the front axle as the fulcrum. A properly sized wing to offset the splitter is something you have in mind no doubt. Hope I have been helpful.

Hiss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is the Snake Oyl splitter. The supports seem to bend around the lower part of the bumper.

snake_oyl_splitter.jpg

Hiss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I also found a interesting pic of the Roush Viper with their front facia. Not for sure but I don't think these parts are now available.

Roush_Viper1.jpg

VicTxV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I also found a interesting pic of the Roush Viper with their front facia. Not for sure but I don't think these parts are now available.

Roush_Viper1.jpg

Love those wheels! Anyone know where they come from and are they a black chrome or powder coated? I think they would look pretty good on my slate vert.