Washington members

Casey 111

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Iv seen a few on here and i was hoping that i could find one that i coud meet up with, there is one viper iv seen in my town (yakima), a blue GTS, but iv never gotten the chance to see one up close, they are awsome cars and i would love to get a good look at one, i cant drive so id have to find a ride but im sure i could meet somone up anywhere thats not unreasonibly far away. Thanks ahead of time to anyone who might reply.

Reaction score
Dude, there are a ton of Vipers in the PNW, especially Wa. State! Your timing is not that good though as most of them are heading to Dallas. Someone will see this and you'll be taken care of, I am sure.

OP
OP
C

Casey 111

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah i figured someone would see it eventually, there must be alot gone cause it seems like theres not much going on here for how many members there are. im surprised to hear that there is that many, iv only seen to ever both just drive buys, a blue and silver GTS and red SRT-10

C O D Y

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gotta get to Vancouver, WA to see the best vipers in the state. They have all the cool ones down there!

OP
OP
C

Casey 111

Enthusiast
Reaction score
they dont even have to be cool.........any viper will rule to me.

V10Ace

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello Casey, I just happen to be in the same boat as you. I lived in Yakima until last year. I moved to Richland, which is about 70 miles away from Yakima. Huge Viper fan, been trolling this board for about 4-5 years now. I've seen a blue/white GTS and a black ACR Viper in Yakima throughout all the years I've lived there. I've never even got to sit in a Viper. Good luck on getting that Viper ride!

OP
OP
C

Casey 111

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thats pretty cool, yeah they are rare to see here.... i wonder why the yakima guys arent on here, oh well but ya my dad when i talked to him about driving me to meet some one seemed really cool about it. I got an email from the guy at the Washington Viper Club of America and he said there is members in ellensburg and richland so im hopeful.

C O D Y

Enthusiast
Reaction score
About 6 of us last year went though Yakima on our way to Idaho. One of our members was pulled over for speeding and the cop asked (told) us not to drive through Yakima again.

V10Ace

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, that's no good. There's a pretty high crime rate in the west side of Yakima, which is by the freeway you guys were probably on. Everytime we head through there, there's always at least one person pulled over. Cops are a-holes in that area.

OP
OP
C

Casey 111

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah the cops around here are really messed up, they made me and my friends stop on our bikes one time going down just a local road (i dont know V10ACE if you know where galloway is) but he made us stop and told us that we had to ride single file down the road
And there is really bad crime rate for how little of a place it is even where i live which is more by gleed we have been broken into 3 times.
And Cody ignore him please and come through Yakima as much as you can!!!

V10Ace

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And Cody ignore him please and come through Yakima as much as you can!!!

Yeah, what he said. Don't stop until you reach my house. :cool:

throttle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No, Cody , you guys should mob over to my house in Battle Ground.:) I know there's a Yellow GTS that lives round me. I saw you guys, 4 GTS's, and a SRT-10 RAM roll by my work the Stardust Diner, the other day at the 164th and Mill Plain intersection. Where were you headed?

C O D Y

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No, Cody , you guys should mob over to my house in Battle Ground.:) I know there's a Yellow GTS that lives round me. I saw you guys, 4 GTS's, and a SRT-10 RAM roll by my work the Stardust Diner, the other day at the 164th and Mill Plain intersection. Where were you headed?

That's us. The Yellow one is the Oregon club president (lives out in Yacolt).

A blue and white, two red and silvers, a black RT (also the SRT-Ram owner), and my red and white all live within 5 miles of the Diner. What time do you work, maybe I'll do a rolling burn out by the place after the gym.

OP
OP
C

Casey 111

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What time do you work, maybe I'll do a rolling burn out by the place after the gym.

its not fair if you do it for him so you have to come to Yakima :laugh:

throttle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I work friday night, 5-10:30, Saturday 9-4 or 5, Sunday's 9-3 or 4. Dude that would make my life, lol. That'd would be so awesome. Thx

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery