Way to go Tommy and Bob!!!!!

LETHAL GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I just watched Speed Gt at Sebring

My hat goes off to Tommy Archer and Bob Woodhouse. Two fine gentlemen that I have had the pleasure of meeting! Also a big congrats to rest of the Viper drivers that did an awesome job.

I'm so excited that I can turn on my TV this season and watch my favorite car go round and round the track!

I think it's so cool that we can attend Viper functions and have the opportunity to rub shoulders with some of the best drivers in the world.
In fact if it wasn't for Bob Woodhouse and his generous nature, I wouldn't have had the chance to attend and compete in Viper Days at MAM and have the honor of bragging about my 3rd place finish in Super Stock! I'm now HOOKED Thanks Bob!

The driving tips I recieved from sitting in on one of Tommy Archers sessions at Viper Days helped me lock in a 3rd place finish at BIR in the Super Stock class! Thanks Tommy!

It should be a great season for the SNAKE

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
What the hell was in those Caddies?!?!?

Also when did the vette get Tommy? I blinked once and suddenly he was in fourth.

Jerry Dobson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't know much about the Caddies but there have been posts talking about:

Wider than stock chasis
Motor relocation
Fully modified motors
Custom built transmissions

It's all based on attempting to keep the cars equal. I think the gave the cady an unfair advantage.

fuelman

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
I heard that the Caddies have about $90 million invested in their program, I also understand that the officials were requested to dig through the Archer Viper after the race and that a bunch of the caddy guys were standing around talking on their cell phones during the inspection, I guess they weren't happy that an non-factory sponsered Dodge was nipping at their heals and took 4th place. Just what I heard. Way to go Archer, Woodhouse and Viper.

Hisserman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tommy went a little wide on one corner and the Vette slipped in. However Tommy got him back fairly quickly and finished ahead of him by the end of the race.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960