We got one!

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
WELCOME!!! You are gonna LOVE that car!! You could NOT have done any better than Bill Pemberton and Bob Woodhouse...they are intergal members the Viper Nation...are they are ALWAYS THERE to answer a question and/or help whenever needed. YOU DID WELL!!!

SoCal Rebell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats, watch the torque! Now that you purchased a Viper you are automaticlly a member of VCA. Since you are in Santa Clara may I suggest you register immediately for the Western Zone Rendezvous in Monterey, it's on June 22-24 cut off date is May 22 if it is not filled already. You'll meet many Viper owners and learn alot about your snake, of course the cocktail parties, winery tours & autocross events are fun too.

If interested call 1-800-998-1110, tell them you just bought a Viper from Bill and don't have a VCA # yet, your vin # will be good enough.

Bob Woodhouse

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JonB-Pace Car Pilot:
NOT EXACTLY ! Only buyers of NEW Vipers (since 2000) are automatic members of VCA.

I wish I could convince Dodge Dealers, esp VCA sponsors here(!) to automatically enroll buyers in VCA for the $100 cost, but it ain't happened YET! Maybe Some Viper-world-shaker dealer will step up and be the FIRST TO INCLUDE VCA membership in every used sale? "What A Wonderful World It Would Be"

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Jon, You are a masterful dispensor of pressure, I will talk to Bill about your good idea I must add.

VEETENN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Nor-Cal meetings are the first Tues. of every month, the next one should be June 5, if you haven't attended one yet do so they are a great bunch Viper enthusists. Welcome!