Welcome to All Carolina's Members

RC Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would like to welcome all Carolinas members to the new forum. This will be an ideal way to quickly distribute information specific to Carolina's events and activities.

Last weekend the club attended the "Mopars at the Rock" car show and drag race at Rockingham Dragway. We have attended this event for several years and always have a great time! This year was no exception. The Port City Mopar club put on the car show portion of the event and Rockingham Dragway the drag racing piece. Both events had a "Viper Only" class. In addition, Viper Magazine attended the event to pick the "Viper of the Year". To qualify for this award you had to "show and go" by participating in both the car show and drag racing. I would like to thank all of the club members that attended.

I will let Viper Magazine announce the "Viper of the Year" award winner, but can announce the winner of the Port City Car show Viper Class. Stuart Goldblatt once again took first place. Stuart won "Viper of the Year" last year with his SRT10, but this year brought his 99 GTS ACR. It didn't matter. The results were the same!

The drag race was quite a surprise. Last year the competition was a "Bracket Racing" format. This year, the track decided to do a heads up competition so the ********* drag racers in the group had a REAL advantage. Following the eliminations, Dave Miller and Randy Jensen were in the finals. Dave and Randy had to wait quite some time for the finals. By the time they raced they were both determined to get a good start. BOTH of them redlighted. Randy redlighted first so Dave Miller won the plaque!

Everyone had a great time. :) :laugh:

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Randy, I hope you can post future events here regularly, easy way to keep up with them.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456