WELL BOYS...IT'S BEEN FUN.....BUT I'M DONE...FOR NOW

malcoll

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: WELL BOYS...IT\'S BEEN FUN.....BUT I\'M DONE...FOR NOW

Chad,
I just found out yesterday that I am headed to Dallas Tx.... so I'll be keeping my Gen 1.... and the Mach 1.... so glad to hear you worked the deal!

That Noble is SCHWEET..... let's try to get together before I move to Texas!

Lance

OP
OP
V

Viperchad

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Lance-

Congrats on the move to nicer weather!!! Give me a call next week and we'll meet up. I'll be out of town this week. Would love to show you the car.

C

ACELLR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Very cool car!! I really like it.

Definitely different!! :2tu:

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Chad the car is great drove it many times.My buddy (as Plum said) just put in the upgraded turbos and is waiting for his new computer to come in.We were dead even but now he should kick my ass :(

93Cobra

Enthusiast
Reaction score

How much does it weight? I have seen a few around my neck of the woods but never had the chance to talk to the owners.

superdavz

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Chad, looks nice I will have to come over and we can cruise the city!

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Congratulations on your new addition. Great car and it sure is a blast to drive. One of our local members has one and it is a great car to see. Nothing really looks like it and it is such a rare car. Good luck with it.

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Too many Corvettes and too many Vipers. That Noble rocks and I too am considering one after test driveing one at Road Atlanta last year. Way to go. BE different.

OP
OP
V

Viperchad

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Thanks guys....yah it's been very fun. SMOKED by buddies Lambo Gallardo SE tonight...pulled ******* him through all gears. This car is a rocket. Nobody would believe me how fast it was....had plenty of witnesses on the highway!!!! It was a fun kill.

RS27J9A

Enthusiast
Reaction score

4 lug wheels? I see it shares more than just the interior with a 92 civic.

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score

4 lug wheels? I see it shares more than just the interior with a 92 civic.
DONT run him because this Civic will blow you away. The only reason I am still contemplating on buying one is like the Panoz Esperante, if you have a warranty issue and are not close to the factory, you are screwed getting the repair done especially if it is major. I asked this specific question to the fast talking salesman at Road Atlanta and he did a lot of double talk and tried to tell me that nothing will ever break. And if it does break we will come to fix it. I smelled [******] there!! If it does not break, its one of the best out there and you guys ALWAYS talk about being unique compared to the Vette. THIS car is far more unique than the Viper.

Phil

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hi there. I would like to congrat you for getting the M12 3R!! It's a beautiful car. Did you buy it from Dean at 1g racing? I was actually thinking of getting the M400 from Dean at 1g. But unfortunately, after lots of due dilligence, it's virtually impossible to bring the car up to Canada and therefore I had decided to stop pursuing further. Lee Noble do make beautiful and fast cars after all.

Although I never have a chance to see the car in person, but I learned that the Noble is much shorter in length as compare to cars like the Viper. Would you be kind enough to tell me is the Noble indeed that much shorter in length? Thanks. Have fun and be safe!!

Custom Builder

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Nice car, but in my opinion it looks too much like a kit car. I'd imagine the resale on one of those has got to make a 996tt look like a good investment.

twicebitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Phil, as your local autoplan guy you can register it no problem. You have to do it as a modified u-built and then apply for a BC assigned vin. The one catch is that it has to be assembled here. But no tax is payable at customs because you paid tax on the parts. RIGHT!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte