Well I really went to the dark side I traded my SRT for a Ford GT!

SteveT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
George Farris - The Prowlers are fun and cheap to insure plus both daughters are covered on them.

sween - My cars are kept in a 40 x 110 shop. The wife keeps hers (S55,SL65,MazdaSpeed Miata) in the garage.

Warfang - I hope to not be Viperless for long. I am just looking for the right deal on a new coupe...

Austin & JGK95 - Go check my gallery, just uploaded a few pics I took this afternoon. There are a couple from last year also. Could not get them all in one shot but I think you will get the idea. :2tu:

http://gallery.viperclub.org/showgallery.php/cat/500/ppuser/2874

Reaction score
George Farris - The Prowlers are fun and cheap to insure plus both daughters are covered on them.

sween - My cars are kept in a 40 x 110 shop. The wife keeps hers (S55,SL65,MazdaSpeed Miata) in the garage.

Warfang - I hope to not be Viperless for long. I am just looking for the right deal on a new coupe...

Austin & JGK95 - Go check my gallery, just uploaded a few pics I took this afternoon. There are a couple from last year also. Could not get them all in one shot but I think you will get the idea. :2tu:

Steve, Great garage setup and nice rides.

sween

Enthusiast
Reaction score

wow!! amazing! :2tu:

OP
OP
K

KenricGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok have pics but do not know how to post. When I arrived at the track there were all the cars there and my camra was full. Oh well got a couple of ok pics. Can I e-mail the pics to someone and then they could post em?

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I went to the White side... White with blue stripes Ford GT. Love the car. I still have my 03 SRT-10 black mamba and my 06 1st Edition SRT-10 coupe. Love each of the cars. Sold Comp Coupe #21

DBK1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats on the car. I would estimate at least half of the GT owners currently registered on www.fordgtforum.com own or have owned Vipers. Many of them owning several (including the Gen III cars). The two clearly draw from a similar ownership pool.

Russ Oasis

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bought one. Red with White Stripes and all the goodies. It is a nice car to have with my Vipers. It'll be interesting to see what is faster, a Comp Coupe or the GT.

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry I was a little late with this - 64º and sunny in Kansas City. Had to go out and DRIVE that darn ol' Viper today. Top down, of course. :2tu:

Kenric's gorgeous GT and another toy nearby:

27gt401.jpg

27gt403.jpg

Awesome!

98MODMTR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sure glad I got to drive that SRT Kenric before you got rid of it. Any chance on getting a moment or two of seat time in the GT?

Grats! Sweet damn car!

JGK95

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Steve,

Thank you for the beautiful photos! That Cinnamon Orange Prowler is just the Be All End All!

Now only if you could shoehorn a smallblock 8 into that thing like the one Lingenfelter Prowler that dissappeared for good from view after it was created!

Thanks again Steve,

Jay K.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang