Well... I'm moving half way across the country tomorrow.

Need1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well... I\'m moving half way across the country tomorrow.

Moving from CA to TX leaving tomorrow early in the morning. Got the truck all loaded up and ready to go. Kinda sad to be going, but I guess its going to be a fun experience.

Is there a Dallas/Ft Worth get together coming up? I'd like to possibly go to an event and meet some of the DFW members and check out their cars.

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Well... I\'m moving half way across the country tomorrow.

Wow. That is a big move. Good luck. TEXAS is a bit different than CA but I think you will survive. Enjoy!

Knight Viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Good luck with your move, our thoughts and prayers will be with you. 18" of snow here I'm with Chad! :cool:

Wanted One

Enthusiast
Reaction score

After living in San Diego, California for 30 years I made a move to Montana the first two years where great but not sure if I can make it here for the rest of my life...just not a whole lot to do...the summer months are in the high 90's and the winter is in the low 20's... sure do miss those 360 days a year of sun and 70's back home.Guess I will go visit in a few weeks and see how I feel. :)

OP
OP
N

Need1

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Well glad to say I made it here in one piece! Very long drive, 22 hours!

I have made the trip a few times in the past, so I knew what to expect. But, it sure is fun to stop in the small towns along the way and just see the different people. It seems they live 50 years in the past! hehe.

Thanks for all the kind words.

:)

jk

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Check out the North Texas chapter www.northtexasviperclub.com of the VCA. We meet every second Saturday in the DFW area. Meetings MAY change location, so check the calendar and come join us!