Well it looks like I might be part of the cool kids club!

Lanceromance

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Getting a new 09, Im having a real problem though. This car is 9hrs away and I have to transport it back. The weather is too crappy to drive it, I have a an open trailer but with the weather (snow & rain) I dont want to subject it to that, I need an enclosed trailer. Someone told me you can rent one but Im not having any luck. So if any one can provide feedback that would be great. Also I need suggestions on a clear bra. It would kill me to get a knick in the paint job. I just started investigating them and I have heard both good and bad so Im looking for someone to give objective advice on it.

SBMIANO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
have it delivered in an enclosed trailer. Had my 06 and my 09 delivered in the cold. there are services to do this. Depending on where it can range from 750.00 to 1200.00 well worth it.

goldcup

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Clear bra bad????????????No clear bra GOOD!!!!!!,clear bra installed properly is nearly invisible and will definately protect from chips etc... Make sure they are using a patteren and not cutting it on the car.If they cut on the car you will have cut lines in the paint!

OP
OP
L

Lanceromance

Viper Owner
Reaction score
goldcup that is what Im talking about. Is there a brand that you recommend?

Mike 123

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Xpel has some very good clear bra kits for the viper. I would highly recommend the rocker panel kit. In terms of who to use it depends on where you are located. You can go onto Xpels websit and put in your zip code and it will tell you who uses their kits and from experience I can tell you they by far have the best kits that I have installed. As stated earlier even though they are using a kit make sure that they do not go back and clean up their installation with a razor.

steve911

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would pay to have it shipped also. I was going to drive to Woodhouse where I gat my latest car from as they are less than a days drive away. At the last minute I changed my mind and had it delivered.
\I only have an open trailer and if I had gotten it my self I would have had to have driven through 5+ hours of snow and slush that was not forcast, not even by the WEATHER CHANNEL. As it was the Wood house driver had a heck of time.

Thats all I have.
Steve A.

OP
OP
L

Lanceromance

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Steve thanks for the advice. All I have is an open trailer too and with the weather forcasted for the next week it's not worth the risk. Im arranging for a shipper to transport it.

Spdrcrj25

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You don't wax the car with clear bra on it do you? Is there any care and feeding of clear bra?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang