were to buy NXexpress 200-300 shot kit????

ASKYOURWIFE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well im new to this NOS crap but decided to be cheap and do it...

how much am i looking at for the kit and were the heck can i find it??????

Sorry if I just dont sound that excited..But my wife wouldnt let me pull the trigger on a used 5 grand roe SC or evn 3 grand heads...So Ill make power the way I depsise most....

well were can I find it..HHMMMMM

v10kingsnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
where you located. i will sell you mine. it is mint condition used about a dozen times, ad makes 100-300 hp depending on the jets. it is the fun you seek. where you located cause i dread shippig. i will continue this in a pm if you wish. if you wish to waste a few hundred on a new kit, call any nx dealer. theres about 2000 in the coutry. you should pay roughly 1100 for everything you need.

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Easy, you can buy my old kit. Includes all plumbing and hardware, 2 10# bottles, 2 bottle heaters, an awesome aluminum twin bottle holder, lighted purge, window switch, and just about every jet size made from 100-300 shot. Used in the summer of 05 and took off because Paxton called on me!! Can supply pics of everything. Somebody offered me 1K a couple of months ago but never heard from him again. You make the call.

Jack B

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Before you start you may want to think about the following. You will not make 300 on a single set of solenoids, that will need a two stage set-up. Before you add nitrous, add headers, otherwise, the power will be very peaky.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tbone96