We've got more thieves to catch!

Wing King

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We\'ve got more thieves to catch!

Everyone..... time to be on the lookout again! It's been a while since the Cone's trailer was stolen, and now it's time to hunt down more scumbags! Another really vile act has been committed, this time striking at the very heart of the Viper Nation.

Over the weekend, Bobby Archer's Viper Speed support trailer for the Viper Days Series was stolen from Bobby's shop parking lot in Ft. Worth, Texas. Here is the basic text of their message today:

"This trailer had virtually everything we needed for the Viper Days events. Things will be replaced soon, but there is a reward for anyone who knows anything about suspicious, possibly stolen, Viper parts. Things missing are a tire mounting and balancing machine, a few sets of Borla Exhaust Systems and headers, some carbon wings, a few sets of Forgeline wheels, some Koni adjustable shocks, and some small things like Teamtech harnesses and 1:18 diecast Viper cars. Contact Stephen at 817-877-1772 with any info or email confidentially to [email protected]. Thanks."

viperspeedtrailer.jpg

Above and beyond the trailer, let's see if we all can keep our eyes open for any items of this type appearing on Ebay, or in places like our own local newspapers and message boards. Bobby is a very active VCA supporter, and one of the best darn Viper drivers in the world. He's family! Let's be on the alert!
pissed.gif

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Re: We\'ve got more thieves to catch!

Thanks for the update as Bobby has been an important part of the Viper Community from winning the World Challenge Series for the Snake to dominating in T1. When it comes down to Viper Days, Mr. Archer changes his hat and though it is business , he genuinely enjoys the fun and comraderie of supporting our fledgling series. Skip Thomas will heartily agree that Viper Days could not have existed without Bobby's help. We will all be very vigilant, as this affects us more than we can imagine. We are thinking about you Bobby and we will be on the look-out. In a parody of sort concerning your adopted state, "Don't Mess with the Viper Nation!"

-RUNNR

Site programmer
Reaction score

bump.

Also, if you have a trailer like that, go buy a "boot" lock. This is a lock which goes over one of the tires and locks completely around it. No way to move the trailer then.

Hopefully they will make a full recovery of trailer/inventory.

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Whoever did it has probably been busted before. Probably did six months house arrest for stealing something. Thieves, ****** and murderers need to go to jail for 30 years minimum. If somebody catches them they might as well kill them and save everybody else the heartache, since the law can't seem to protect us.

Mike H

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Forget the jail time....How about sending them to China and let them dole out the ol fashion sentencing...CUT THEIR HANDS OFF! BET THEY DON'T STEAL ANYTHING THEN!!!

Definitely sad to see Bobby who is such a great help to all Viper owners getting ripped off like that.

LETHAL GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Hmmm,
Texas!
Vipers!
Crook!
I don't want to point any fingers, but the name John comes to mind!
Oh ya, thats not his style, you need to bring the parts to him or do you?
Sorry to hear about Bobbys bad luck!
I'll be keeping my eyes open north of the border for you anyways!

jkracer9

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Bigfoot
Is the comment from first hand experience or are you just following the crowd? If you have first hand experience than go for it, if not let those who have speak. I have no first hand knowledge of John, only what I have been told but that does not make it true nor necessarily false. Not to rag on your statement just my thoughts.

LETHAL GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Hey JK I hear ya, but I wouldn't call it following the crowd.
I haven't had first hand experience, thank god!
I feel sorry for those who have.
Check with the "BBB", I don't think the information they have is based on gossip.
Not trying to bust anyones balls, it's just something that popped into my mind when reading the post.
I apologize if I offended anyone.

jkracer9

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Bigfoot
Not a problem at all and I do understand. I have seen all the BBB to XYZ about our very own JH. I did see the humor in your statement. Take care

OP
OP
W

Wing King

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Just a follow up to let everyone know the trailer is a 28 foot Featherlite, bumper pull, black with the yellow Bobby Archer logos. We'll get a picture posted here soon. Thanks guys.

Birvini

Enthusiast
Reaction score

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TobyT:
keep an eye on ebay...that kind of stuff is bound to show up there.
pissed.gif
pissed.gif
pissed.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sad but true. Good luck, I hope you find it!!!!