What a beautiful site

OP
OP
B

Bolt

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Wow, I really like the SRT coupe....what/where was this gathering?

A bunch of us decided to get together here in Pennsylvania at a last minutes notice. We are just a phone call away. You just never know who will show up. It was a great time. We met in Louisburg at a restaurant called Country cupboard. We went down route 15 to route 45 west to Penn State then we took route 322 back to Harrisburg. The total trip was about 200 miles.

Bolt

KERS-VPR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Bolt,
who was driving the T-bird?

nice pics!

I sure hope Chuck has his party next year so I can get mine out. :D

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bolt, thanks for sharing the pictures, we had a great time, plus, only 200 more miles until I can get my foot the rest of the way to the floor. :headbang: .

SYNFULL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ya know I just think it's the weirdest thing that there are no Viper get togethers in the Phila.,Bucks County, Southern NJ. area. You would think that in a big city area like this there would be tons of events going on. So far there were only a couple that I am aware of- in the last 1 1.2 years. You guys are lucky you have Viper related stuff to do.

Unless I am not looking in the right places or my breath stinks :evilmad:

Gary

V

venms96

Damn, 200 miles...that woulda put me way up over 7k miles !! lol

NICE car Carmen, Great car actually. Can't even get a phone call or report from anyone about your new purchase. Maybe I should move to Philly with the rest of the guys that don't get together !!

Did that yellow RT-10 hold up for 200 miles ?? Wow !

venms96
1996 GTS
SDMF !

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ya know I just think it's the weirdest thing that there are no Viper get togethers in the Phila.,Bucks County, Southern NJ. area. You would think that in a big city area like this there would be tons of events going on. So far there were only a couple that I am aware of- in the last 1 1.2 years. You guys are lucky you have Viper related stuff to do.

Unless I am not looking in the right places or my breath stinks :evilmad:

Gary

Gary, you are welcome to join us anytime, we have had several runs this year, and on most of them there are two guys from the Philly area that hook up with us. PM me with some contact info if you are interested as we already have several events in the works for next year, a couple of which may be closer to you (Allentown-Reading area). This year we hooked up and went to the Philly car show (didn't take the cars for that one luckily, over a foot of snow that night). :2tu:

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

NICE car Carmen, Great car actually. Can't even get a phone call or report from anyone about your new purchase. Maybe I should move to Philly with the rest of the guys that don't get together !!

venms96
1996 GTS
SDMF !

Mark, I didn't tell anyone that I got a new car, it just started to work its way around, besides I figured you were still mad at me anyway. Plus I knew that we were going to have to cross the river to get there and I know how you are about leaving the city limits ;)
The guy with the yellow RT said he wished you had come along, he likes garage queen chum :nana:

KERS-VPR

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Can't even get a phone call or report from anyone about your new purchase.

venms96
1996 GTS
SDMF !

I told ya your going to pass my milage.

I called you twice about lunch and no return call, if you were there you would've seen it. :buttkick:

ACELLR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score

venms96
1996 GTS
SDMF !

:rolleyes: & what does SDMF mean?

V

venms96

Carmen - Update that Avatar and signature. Your new car is awesome, can't wait to see it.

Kerry - put a new Avatar Pic up....of your new Swimming POOL !!

Ed - tell ya about it later, SDMF. Nice new Avatar Pic. and..over 1000 posts!

Bolt - hurry up with those "Bolt" Ons, Stock 96 is gonna dust ya !

venms96
1996 GTS
SDMF !

ACELLR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score

venms96
1996 GTS
SDMF !

Oh yeah forgot to mention, kind of like you went on this one to.

http://www4.forum.viperclub.org/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=735702&an=0&page=0#Post735702

You said you were off, had nothing going on and planned on making it, what happened? Knowone has heard from you since? Is that garage queen still running or did everything dry up on you. :bonker:

OP
OP
B

Bolt

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Carmen,

Tell your wife this one:

My wife was up to no good last Sunday. Guess that is why she did not want to go for a ride with us. When I got home last Sunday from the ride I found new living room furniture in my house. Not just a couch and chair but a full sectional rap-a-round with a coffee table that cams up at you when you are sitting on the furniture. Mark, There goes my horse power for awhile. She told me she was going to tell me it was for my birthday but she knew that would not work. Oh, Well, Guess next time she does not get a choice. She is going along for a ride. Who knows what I’ll find at home if I keep going on these Viper rides.

Bolt

yellowvipergts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We enjoyed the ride as well.

Thanks for giving us a call Carmen. And, thanks for posting the pix Bob! It was nice to meet you and I look forward to seeing you again on the Viper trail!!!

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Carmen,

Tell your wife this one:

My wife was up to no good last Sunday. Guess that is why she did not want to go for a ride with us. When I got home last Sunday from the ride I found new living room furniture in my house. Not just a couch and chair but a full sectional rap-a-round with a coffee table that cams up at you when you are sitting on the furniture. Mark, There goes my horse power for awhile. She told me she was going to tell me it was for my birthday but she knew that would not work. Oh, Well, Guess next time she does not get a choice. She is going along for a ride. Who knows what I’ll find at home if I keep going on these Viper rides.

Bolt

I am glad my wife didn't know about it, she probably would have stayed home too and I would have ended up with a new kitchen :eek: