What about a Gen3 area?

Mike Brunton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok, I know we don't have a different area for Gen1 vs. Gen2, and ACR's, GT2's and GTS-R's don't all get their own areas, but, because there will probably be bits of information flowing constantly leading up to the release of the Gen3, how about a temporary area for this car? After they are released, the Gen3 area could be rolled into the "Viper discussion" area if traffic on the Gen3 area was not too high.

I know Gen3 guys won't have TOO much to discuss until they cars are released, but I kinda think the idea of not having to sift through the regular areas for Gen3 info would be cool. We're going to get a lot of non-existing-Viper owners looking for Gen3 info too, so it would be helpful for them.

Well, that's my .02 anyway...

BWoodbury

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes Please. I second this idea from the other side of the fence. That is, I would rather not have to wade through any GEN III stuff that does not apply to my Viper of choice...

OP
OP
M

Mike Brunton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tony,

Any idea if this will fly or not? Seems to be a flurry of activity in the main forum from all us excited '03 guys. I bet it's just going to continue.. alot of posts that would be Ok in an SRT forum might just be crap in a main forum. I'd love to discuss SRT options, colors, etc... but I bet the regulars don't care to see excruciating detail about what the SRT guys are sayin'!

p.s. I saw your writeup/kudos in Viper magazine... about time! Thanks for your hard work on this board.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shibbydude