What am I missing? Ebay auction...???

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It states ABS, cruise and sunroof??? Also indicates spoiler but no clear pictures of the back to verify. Strange that there are only pics from the front - hiding something? Poor pictures overall.

But even with that I cannot understand a 36k buy it now price.

OP
OP
F

FranciscoR.

Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol.....Graduating bro. That and looking for a job. Most of the online things are complete BS. I am going to have to step it up a notch. However, if all goes well tomorrow, I will have the funds for a wiper within like 2 months...:) ( Already got more then half in bank. ) SO man how the hell you doing?

joe117

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It looks like,
"Specially Coordinated Auction Material".

That's such a long title. Can anyone think of an acronym?

gthomas

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Peoples Democratic Republic of New Jersey
lol.....Graduating bro. That and looking for a job. Most of the online things are complete BS. I am going to have to step it up a notch. However, if all goes well tomorrow, I will have the funds for a wiper within like 2 months...:) ( Already got more then half in bank. ) SO man how the hell you doing?

Be sure to go with the 3 bladed kind. :D

joe117

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I looked at that three or four times and just now do I understand what a "wiper" means.

I was thinking, "man, at this rate he's going to have to save for a long time to get enough for the whole car cause the wipers don't cost much".

OP
OP
F

FranciscoR.

Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol....I know I know. But hey, good news. While the job isn't mine yet, the interview went extremely well. The guy is even going to a different department, on my behalf, on top of two other jobs I brought to his attention. SO by next week, I hope to be working...YES!!! HERE I COME VIPER!!!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21