What an untitled 94 RT/10 worth?

tarfungo

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hello,

What would a untitled 94 RT/10 with 900 miles be worth? NOS at dealership. I assume since it’s untitled it comes with a full warranty?

Thanks in advance.

OP
OP
T

tarfungo

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The car is 'essentially' still on the showroom floor. It still has the factory sticker on the window listing it for sale at $57,000. It’s one of those, “What will you give me for it?” things – hence why I’ve come to you all.

99 R/T 10: Would that be true that the warranty would not be valid? Is there a ‘not valid after’ clause with Chrysler warranties even if the car has never been titled? It is a 'new' car isn't it?

98viperGTS: Yes, the rubber does concern me.

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There was some discussion about cars still on MSO about 8 months back and some came to the conclusion that if th ecar did not go into service after 6 years(I think), warranty is void. I would call Bill Pemberton at Woodhouse, 1-800-889-1893. I think he had the scoop on it.

SNAKE BITE

Viper Owner
Reaction score
94 rt/10 red just on ebay about a week ago, never titled and only 102 miles. High bid was about 43,000 but it didn't meet reserve.

Here is the auction #4641994068 if you want to look it up

FinalEd357

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That would be a great collection piece. I'd guess close to original sticker. I believe there were about 3,000 that year, eh?

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't think you'll get any warranty with it due to it's age. How much are they asking for it?

AS far as I understand the Warranty, it will go into efect when it is titled! :cool: Full Warranty!!

I got my 94 in 94 and did not put it on the road till 2000 and the Warranty started then! :D

SNAKE BITE

Viper Owner
Reaction score
[/QUOTE]
AS far as I understand the Warranty, it will go into efect when it is titled! :cool: Full Warranty!!

I got my 94 in 94 and did not put it on the road till 2000 and the Warranty started then! :D

[/QUOTE]

That makes a HUGE difference then. The car is worth much more knowing that.

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score

[/QUOTE]

That makes a HUGE difference then. The car is worth much more knowing that.

[/QUOTE]

Thats a HUGE plus if you buy the car. You dont have to worry about any of the seals being dried out, or other problems from it sitting up so long. Dodge will have to replace all failed parts under warranty :nana:

SylvanSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i'd certianly check the warranty status, i thought the "in service date" had an automatic start time even if the car was never titled or taken off the MSO. If not a car could potentially be put into service and start a warranty period even after the time that the manufacturer would legally have to be reproducing parts for the car(used to be 7 years i dont know if this has changed).

ryan94rt10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
hey tarfungo

a dealer near here had some older, brand new, vipers that he sold off to pay for his lamborghini store, a year ago, here in columbus and all of those that were untitled were givien full factory warranty no matter what year they were! about 40 vipers in all ranging from 93 to 2002!

the warranty is awsome, but 50k+ is too much for an untitled 94 viper even with 900 miles...take that money and buy a low mile gen 1 and put tons of upgrades...or just buy a gen 2 with 50k...this is coming from a guy who loves his gen 1...53k...no way jmo

Viper Fever

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I am currently buying as we speak a 95 YELLOW viper
Dealer owned 995 miles on the clock never before titled.
Hard top soft top tan interior in perfect shape.The price
$47,000 and think that its a great deal.I used to own a yellow viper (except with a grey interior my first rt10)
and sold it with 5000 miles on the clock.Its the only car I ever regretted selling so I'm buying one back.
I've owned shelbys and mustangs before and sold them
and never looked back but the yellow 95 has always stayed
with me and to see it loaded on a truck was not a good day.
Its been gone for around 5 years .So I had the opportunity
to buy a great rt10 its well worth the money.
Yes I now own 3 Vipers, 11 years of VIPER FEVER
not showing any signs of letting up soon.

VENOMAHOLIC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Getting a great deal on a brand new Viper with a full factory warranty is definitley something to consider no matter what the year or generation body style. The first Viper I ever drove was a Yellow 1995 and loved every minute. (see my gallery) I would offer Gen II level money for your specific case meaning 45-50k. Keep us posted and good luck.

ViperJames

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A perfect GEN1 never titled before with less than 1k mi, is worth NICE $$$$$$. Definitely worth as much if not more than a typical GEN2...I agree with Tator...warranty starts at time of title.....

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A perfect GEN1 never titled before with less than 1k mi, is worth NICE $$$$$$. Definitely worth as much if not more than a typical GEN2...I agree with Tator...warranty starts at time of title.....

Very true. Untitled cars bring big money.

As far as warranty, I am almost positive that if it is not titled and does not have an in service date that the warranty will not start until one is issued.

kARLUG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice car for a collector but if you plan to drive it much its going to depreciate fast with mileage.

Viper Fever

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I think that you will find in the next few years that the rt10s(92 to 95) are going to appreciate in value.We are in the 14th and 11th years which in collector years are dead years.We are not far off till the Viper is 20 years old.
The first of the rt10s 92 to 95 are really unique cars
and are very cobra like. As I was doing my search the price difference between a viper that had a lot of miles and one with low miles was 6 to 10 thousand dollars. I do not plan on driving them too much we only have 6 months to drive here
and divide that up between all the cars and most my vipers will be driven 500 miles a year.

Red 93- I lived in Vegas 22 years do you belong to any clubs there.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21