What Colour is this viper?

Cobe_24

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi guys.

Im looking at getting my Viper re-sprayed..Now I have seen this Viper and I love the colour...I want this colour!!! but all I can find is "Metalic Blue" <--------??? That doesnt help me lol..This is not your average viper blue..as you can well see.

Anyone know the precise Paint Colour and/or Code for this paint?

You must be registered for see images attach

Thanks

Cobe

pocketAA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hmmm, interesting...I do not even know how to respond when someone continually spells the word color, "colour". Forget about getting your "viper" re-sprayed and learn how to spell.

dun4791

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hmmm, interesting...I do not even know how to respond when someone continually spells the word color, "colour". Forget about getting your "viper" re-sprayed and learn how to spell.

Have some respect, huh.........
Look at the plates on the car in the pic. Think.

my viper

enthusiast
Reaction score

You don't know the answer to his question anyway - so don't bother.

jdoc7

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I don't think anyone except the owner of that car, would know what exact color that is. It's certainly not an OEM color as GENI's were not available in blue.

Come to think of it, I'm not sure if that's a GEN1 with a GenII hood or a GEN2 with side pipes and Gen1 wheels?

V

Venomiss

I do remember a long thread about this car previously. Looked and could not find it.
With just the base color it would look much better.

M. ROD

Enthusiast
Reaction score

:rolleyes:

Most words ending in unstressed "our" in the United Kingdom (e.g. colour, flavour, honour, armour) end in "or" in the U.S. (e.g. color, flavor, honor, armor).

capisce?

Last edited:

Asp Man

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I'd expect this sort of response on the "other" site, but not here. The backlash has been incredible, though. And it's no wonder why he hasn't dared to post back.
FYI, you spell Viper with a capital V (and smile when you say it), this and many more things can be learned by joining your local VCA chapter.:)

Venomiss is correct, as well, the base colour would look a lot better by itself.

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

People like you crack me up, so quick to judge when you don't have a clue! It's always better to keep your mouth shut and have people think you're idiot, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

Back to the original question, the only person that would know what colour that is would be the person that had it painted. That colour is a custom colour and therefore I don't think any of us would know what colour it actually is.

Freddog11

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well beyond the criticism of both your taste and spelling, if you really want that color, go to a paint store (automotive paint store) and show them the picture and start looking through some chips. If you can get ahold of the car, they can use a spectrophotometer on it and get an exact match.

Then plan on keeping the car forever.

GTSDave

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Contact the sellers they might have paperwork on the paint job......

Auto Trader Dealer Pages - Keighley Trade Sports & Performance

Other wise if it gets damaged the new owner is stuffed...........

Personally Baz, I have to say that I think it is already 'damaged' and any new owner will be stuffed, but that's just personal taste... When it came up for sale on ebay earlier in the year having been imported, I didn't think it would sell, but a dealer appears to have bought it... I don't think it will go much further...

pocketAA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do not insult my intelligence. Here I am. If you have something to say, say it. Basically, all I did was take it out on this guy. I am just sick of reading replies from incoherent individuals on here. It is not the first time some one came on here to phrase a meaningful thought and all I could understand from the post was "Viper."

Anyway, I apologize to the individual who posted this....I did not see the plate on the front of the car.

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A rough 2007 continues...yet, another totalled Gen 1. Someone please buy this car, paint it and give it the life that Dodge envisioned for it when it rolled out of Detroit. Just the base blue is fine, but that color that they painted the stripe in = worse than baby puke on a brand new suede jacket. Also, dump the ridiculously big emblems on the fender areas, paint the side pipe black again, dump the blue interior and paint the upper part of the doors black again..then, we may have a descent car

Affatica

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do not insult my intelligence. Here I am. If you have something to say, say it. Basically, all I did was take it out on this guy. I am just sick of reading replies from incoherent individuals on here. It is not the first time some one came on here to phrase a meaningful thought and all I could understand from the post was "Viper."

Anyway, I apologize to the individual who posted this....I did not see the plate on the front of the car.

So somebody adds "u" to the word color and all of the sudden the only word you can understand in the whole post is viper? Don't be an ****. :lmao:

PAvenomRT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cobe 24
Since no one has apparently answered your question, I will try. The darker blue colour (spelling in deference to the King's english) :) appears to be the same metallic blue on my Stealth. Colour paint is called Fiji Blue and is available through Dodge. Unfortunately, i cannot identify the lighter shade of blue but personally i don't like it as much as the darker colour.;)
Pavenom RT/10

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Cobe 24
Since no one has apparently answered your question, I will try. The darker blue colour (spelling in deference to the King's english) :) appears to be the same metallic blue on my Stealth. Colour paint is called Fiji Blue and is available through Dodge. Unfortunately, i cannot identify the lighter shade of blue but personally i don't like it as much as the darker colour.;)
Pavenom RT/10

I agree. I have a Stealth TT with added white GTS stripes, and it is FIJI BLUE.
It is also similiar to the 2008 late-release musclecar B-5 Blue "Viper Blue"

I use the Stealth as my wet-weather pace car. The track announcers and workers ASSUME its my blue-white GTS, and in the rain-spary it is hard to tell.....

It gets a lout of coumpliments, and my 08 is ourdered in this colour.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang