What comes with a new coupe purchase?

BlackSRTCoupe

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey everyone,
I just purchased a brand new Black/Silver coupe last week, and was wondering what all is supposed to be included with the car?

I know that there were a couple plastic bags in the glove box that had been opened and were empty, but they said leave for customer. Also the car had no floor mats. Do these cars come with mats from the factory?

Thanks for the info,

Ron

Kai SRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey everyone,
I just purchased a brand new Black/Silver coupe last week, and was wondering what all is supposed to be included with the car?

I know that there were a couple plastic bags in the glove box that had been opened and were empty, but they said leave for customer. Also the car had no floor mats. Do these cars come with mats from the factory?

Thanks for the info,

Ron

I'm guessing that the empty plastic bags in the glove box contained your keys and key codes.

My car did not come with floor mats, but I have no idea how the cars come now.

Dave Moore

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
In March I bought a new left over 05 Copperhead. It came with floor mats and a car cover, a years subscription to Viper Mag and 1 year paid dues to the VCA. Not to mention when I picked up the car, a visit from the VP of the NJ Viper Club and a T shirt. Great experience from Warnock and NJ Viper Club.

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Standard equipment does NOT include floor mats.... BUT, are usually included as part of some "special editions" such as copperheads. Same with car covers.

VCA membership IS included (1 year membership), and of course, part of your membership will be a subscription to Viper Magazine, and our quarterly newsletter VCA Notes.

...and I believe Kai is right, the two bags are for the two fobs/keys that should have been included. Not sure why the bags must be left in the car. My guess is that the bag comments actually were meant to remind the dealer to give the owner both sets of keys and were not supposed to be taken "literally"... but kudos to the dealer for sticking to the rules!!!!

JKVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No floor mats either on my 06 Coupe. What do you want for 80 grand. So, I purchased the Snake Oyl embroiderd mats which are really nice, much better than the stock ones that you have to purchase.

I also received a bag with a front license mount bracket which mounts the plate more on the nose of the Viper Rather than centered on the cross hairs. I bought the parts rack license plate bracket which fits perfectly.

DSR207

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"I just purchased a brand new Black/Silver coupe last week, and was wondering what all is supposed to be included with the car?"

It depends...
For married guys, it comes with a supercharger and credit for future accesories(What the wives are told)

...No floor mats, and the small plastic bags have replacement codes on them(Kai :2tu: )...Congrats and welcome...pictures ? :cool:

Carmaker

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I picked up my new coupe at CAAP three weeks ago. I can tell you with certainty they do not come with floor mats. The bags in the glove box are for the two sets of keys.

The dealer order guide says only floor carpet is standard equipment.

OP
OP
B

BlackSRTCoupe

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies....

Here is a picture of the two bags that I am referring to.
You must be registered for see images

And here are a few pics of the car. I need to go take better ones soon!

Carmaker

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The one larger bag looks like it cound have been for the owner's manual. THhe smaller on I am sure if for the second key.

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Keep in mind you should also get a free SRT Experience at a track near you ( actually you can go anywhere in the US, as transportation is on your dollar ).

This, in addition to the free VCA membership, is another nice bonus with your new Snake.

Nice color, by the way, ha.

OP
OP
B

BlackSRTCoupe

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Am I the only one who thinks you guys are NUTS to worry about freaking plastic bags????

I'm not worried about the bags. I was worried about what was supposed to be in the bags. Notice that I used the word WAS as in past-tense.

OP
OP
B

BlackSRTCoupe

Viper Owner
Reaction score
And as I see you have a properly recorded vin in your profile I am able to knight thee "Viper Owner" You are no longer an "enthusiast." EXCELLENT taste in color by the way.

Thanks!!!

-Ron :headbang:

K

Kaya

Keep in mind you should also get a free SRT Experience at a track near you ( actually you can go anywhere in the US, as transportation is on your dollar ).

This, in addition to the free VCA membership, is another nice bonus with your new Snake.

Nice color, by the way, ha.

I knew about the SRT experience, but no one told me about the free VCA membership...Since I sent in my application and my credit card info to VCA...what happens? Does anyone know? I guess I should call VCA on Monday and ask about this. I got my membership number for VCA already, but I am still waiting on my packet.

DSR207

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"I knew about the SRT experience, but no one told me about the free VCA membership"

Your dealer should have done the paperwork for you...Call them.

K

Kaya

I just got my free VCA membership info and Viper Magazine in the mail today.....I guess it just automatically gets sent in with the purchase of the car. I just didn't know. I called my friend who bought the Black Viper and left him a message so he would know also.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery