what did this come from

jdeft1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who can say? I'm sure a few have met their end via. TV/movies. Plenty more went out of this world the old fashioned way..... Faulty steering wheel nuts.

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Every time I see a Viper wrecked, I wonder how many of the 25,000 that were made up through '06 are left.

OP
OP

2snakes4us

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Every time I see a Viper wrecked, I wonder how many of the 25,000 that were made up through '06 are left.

I think the same thing. With all the cars having a VIN ,is there some way to get info on how many still exist? Would Chrysler keep some kind of data base? Has anyone with some pull ever looked into it?
Auto insurance companies have lots of stats...would they have a # of wrecked vipers?

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
That TV series "VIPER" was filemd in BC Canada. {with the goofball detective 'Frankie'} did not actually wreck these cars.....As I recall there were about 6 PVP cars, 2 cut in half, for hauling/filming with a dolly camera. I also recall that several of these mules only had 360 V8s in them!

And of course the "Defender" built by Metalcrafters, that the Viper 'morphed' into.

One of TV cars was illegally sold after the series cancelled...i remember the litigation discussions.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang