What do you guys look like?

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Girlfriend, Me, my better half (aka wife) shortly after getting the car...still white skinned from not owning a convertible before ;)

7324cs10-med.jpg

Pimptastic!

Pipmtastic? What no else has girlfriends and wifes in the same picture with their Viper??? Cmon folks...

Vipers are 2 seaters, its 3 people in your pic...how's that seating arangement work out?

Any combination works for me. :2tu:

JUCD VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gerald Levin ~ Thanks for postin the photos for me :)

YouWish ~ Yah I work my legs but in the Marines we run alot also so they arent huge but their cut up. I'm workin on gettin them bigger though hahaha

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Girlfriend, Me, my better half (aka wife) shortly after getting the car...still white skinned from not owning a convertible before ;)

7324cs10-med.jpg

Pimptastic!

Pipmtastic? What no else has girlfriends and wifes in the same picture with their Viper??? Cmon folks...

Vipers are 2 seaters, its 3 people in your pic...how's that seating arangement work out?

Any combination works for me. :2tu:

No comment at this time ;)

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ok guys i dont like pics so I dont have many (any really) but thi **** was taken with my ex girl when I was 16 (before the snake)

yes I was young and dumb and has 2 watches on lol I was 16 lol dont be too harsh lol

quality ***** too sorry

7061ME_AND_ERICA_jpg-med.JPG

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ok guys i dont like pics so I dont have many (any really) but thi **** was taken with my ex girl when I was 16 (before the snake)

yes I was young and dumb and has 2 watches on lol I was 16 lol dont be too harsh lol

quality ***** too sorry

is that one of those mattresses that moves around a lot? :p

GTSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just want to know how did you get it on the field? Do they let anyone drive their Vipers on the 50yd line?

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

quality ***** too sorry

no idea it was taken at one of her friends houses lol

YouWish

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was the picture taken before or after you got done laying down the law? LOL

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
friend's house? so you were DOIN' the nasty at your buddy's house????

KEWL!

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just want to know how did you get it on the field? Do they let anyone drive their Vipers on the 50yd line?
I know a few people that work for the UW and they let me do the picture taking between football practice. Just drove it right on to the field. You should have seen all of the people that came down to the field to look at my car! Had a fun time doing it. Hope I don't sell my car to quickly though they may incorporate my car into half-time activities for an upcoming game as well, possibly for homecoming. Now that would be KEWL!!(is that spelled right Leslie?)
You must be registered for see images attach

Cal Cobra

Viper Owner
Reaction score

quality ***** too sorry

Kind of looks like herbage on the bed too . . . hmmmm

Cal Cobra

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Leslie how do you know about those mattresses that moves all around???

[/QUOTE]