What do you guys look like?

orlandov10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hahaha I thought the same thing man, you look like Billy Bob Thortons brother LOL

Here is my ugly mug (with a smile on my face, as I was in the third day of Viper ownership)... :) By the way, the smile is still there... ;) :2tu:
9646ViperMike-med.JPG

My better half is pictured in the avatar. Leslie, you think you are short, my wife is 4'9"... :eek: :headbang:

You could have said that you're real name was Billy Bob Thornton :D

Viperfreak2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, I'm confused....who is real?

We have Uncle Jesse from the Dukes of Hazzard, Bond - James Bond, David Hasselhoff in his younger days, X-husbands of Angelina Jolie, Super Cheesey BigCarrots, the gang from a Key West pride parade, Tiger Woods, two *** guys, Tom Green, and Michael Myers from the Halloween movies. Or was that Jason from the Friday the 13th? I can't remember.

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You have too much time on your hands Chris.

Nah, I posted that picture back in early '03 when I first got my SRT and it has been floating around ever since. I've even seen it on other sites. And NO, that is not Pierce Brosnan's face Photoshopped to my ***. I'm not that skinny... ;)

From our trip a couple weeks ago:

You must be registered for see images

C O D Y

Enthusiast
Reaction score
[/QUOTE]

Hey Cody, don't be so afraid of the squat rack LOL

[/QUOTE]

What's a squat rack?????? :)

j/k

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Geez, Jon, I'm not the one who posted a picture of a skirt...uh, I mean pants. :) Sorry.

Sounds more like someone's trying to act out a fantasy 2 me... sorry not interested, buy by all means solicit AB (Adam), 99R/T(Mike) and that pansy Chad (Mikes girlfriend that I don't hear much from anymore), I'm sure anyone of these ladies would be more then accommodating.

BTW, can we get a picture of you in your favorite Sunday dress? I have a feeling you have tons of them.

Jon, the non cross dresser between the 2 of us.

radta7

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Geez, Jon, I'm not the one who posted a picture of a skirt...uh, I mean pants. :) Sorry.

Sounds more like someone's trying to act out a fantasy 2 me... sorry not interested, buy by all means solicit AB (Adam), 99R/T(Mike) and that pansy Chad (Mikes girlfriend that I don't hear much from anymore), I'm sure anyone of these ladies would be more then accommodating.

BTW, can we get a picture of you in your favorite Sunday dress? I have a feeling you have tons of them.

All riiiiigty then....LMAO!!! ;)

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Some help for LI Racer? (Just drop the "-thumb" from the URL)
7430P1010019.JPG

Mr Hemi Head

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Orlando V10 you have a beautiful family, home and cars but I'm more interested in your lawn at the moment. What's the secret? Rick

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I KNEW I saw the picture of Cody somewhere :)
You must be registered for see images attach

Viper4Christ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In case anyone is wondering, on the 2nd page where my photo's are posted. The pic with the yellow Viper is none other then Chad, and in case your wonder what Mr. Heffner looks like he's the red head on the left in the same pic :)

OP
OP
G

Gerald Levin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
No one answered my question before, but isn't "Gerald" one big slamajama or maybe its CODY I heard about?

And my New Orleans *** Pride Outing was actually a "****/**" party we went to Friday nite.

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

Shut up dork! This picture speaks for itself! Closet butt licking fool!

440jon_gay.jpg

orlandov10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Orlando V10 you have a beautiful family, home and cars but I'm more interested in your lawn at the moment. What's the secret? Rick

Hey Rick, thanks for the compliments.. you made my wife's day when I told her about your comment (she does the yard work :D )

The secret is Milorginite, that stuff works great.. it's what all the golf courses use on their grass. I watched caddyshack not long ago, when Bill Murrey was in his shed there were bags of Milorginite all around him :) the stuff works wonders, I just laugh at the grass companies when they come around trying to sell me on a lawn service. Plus we have some good grass here in Florida, St. Augustine grass... it's actually a **** that grows across the surface of the soil interlocking like a weave. Anyway 3 things to buy and use.

Milorginite
Lesco **** and feed
Ironite

The Milorginite won't burn the grass, I use 4 bags on my 130 X 90 lot the other stuff be careful with, it will burn the grass if you use too much.

Oldwilsonian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, I'm confused....who is real?

We have Uncle Jesse from the Dukes of Hazzard, Bond - James Bond, David Hasselhoff in his younger days, X-husbands of Angelina Jolie, Super Cheesey BigCarrots, the gang from a Key West pride parade, Tiger Woods, two *** guys, Tom Green, and Michael Myers from the Halloween movies. Or was that Jason from the Friday the 13th? I can't remember.

This is hilarious..... you guys have me cracked up.

Especially Joe's framing!!! :D