What ET & MPH did the Sean Roe Supercharged Viper run?

ronviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sun ra kat, if what dgeviper1 says is true then Sean Roe's mod's are the BEST BANG FOR THE BUCKS. Running 10's is awesome with such low boost levels and a do it yourself kit. Way to go SEAN ROE. It seems it's not who makes the most power but who can best use it for street and track at a reasonable price.

OP
OP
S

SUN RA KAT

bounce.gif
I can hardly wait - I'm #35 on the list to get the first run of Sean Roe Superechargers!
bounce.gif

kverges

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I assume this car had headers, throttle bodies, and exhaust, not just the S/C bolted on, but 130 is a healthy trap speed and sure makes spanking SRTs easy for less $

GONABITE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can we find out what the 60' times were and 1/8 mile speed? Was this with 70 mm throttle bodies and 1.7 rockers? What gears are in the rear? Thank you.

onerareviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Complete details on the Sean Roe car please. Specifically, other mods done, if any. Dyno results if available. Gears used? Pilot sports or other?

10.7 is awesome! Instant boost with twin-screw units is the reason. Yeah, only 5 pounds - but 5 pounds through the entire RPM band. Think about it, with sweaking and a perfect weather (slicks/skinnies), this car may approach the 'dare I say' under 10 range.....

CRAZZZZZZYYYYY....

Eddie N

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by onerareviper:
Think about it, with sweaking and a perfect weather (slicks/skinnies), this car may approach the 'dare I say' under 10 range.....

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

maybe another 10 psi tweak
smile.gif
.. no way a viper running only 5 pounds of boost will be in the nines unless its a stroker and even then the chances are slim..

from what i know about SW his car was probably pretty modded to begin with, plus hes an incredible drag racer.. dont over excite all of us!!
smile.gif

- eddie -

onerareviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not trying to Eddie. But if you read the other post, everyone is saying they were .3-.5 secs off there best. Saying conditions were not ideal, etc.... So why would SW be any different? If so, still in the 10's, but very close to 9's. As far as his other mods, we will have to wait for a reply. I'm hoping it is only the basics (headers/exhaust/throttle bodies/VEC1/tubes-filters/1.7 RR). Anything like heads/cam/etc..., it will be hard to distinguish what was giving the BANG....

Later

P.S. - Remember, I did use the word 'approach'
wink.gif

onerareviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone have more 'specific' details about this car? Someone must know.....

Give me some excitement while I'm stuck in Pittsburgh. And yes, it is raining here as well.

Anthony - 98 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know SW's car had a Venom 500 package (which isn't much) about a year ago.

All of his car are VERY fast and he is a GREAT drive. I would assume he has had the valve covers off.

Dr Roof

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SW is a real nice Guy! ( really Enjoyed meeting Him) His car is super nice and run's real good with the sean Roe Set-up! His car is also real Shiney!!!

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My understanding (either from Sean or SW) is that SW's car was very similarly set up to Sean's car that was dynoed.

Diablo Joe

Enthusiast
Reaction score

SW

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by onerareviper:
Anyone have more 'specific' details about this car? Someone must know.....

Give me some excitement while I'm stuck in Pittsburgh. And yes, it is raining here as well.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

My car has Hennessey headers&exhaust, T&Ds, 70mm throttle bodies and K&Ns. Stock heads, cam and gear. It made 460rwh/485rwt before, 597rwh/607rwt after, on a heat soaked motor. With a few more tweaks and a more agressive launch I think there are some 10.40s in it. For the money, you can't beat it.

SW

ronviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SW THE CAR ROCKS and i guess it makes some people jealous therefore comments about all the work that was done to the car. Keep laying down good numbers and disregard the negative crap.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang