What hardtop is this?

SylvanSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have been asking this also the opening(forward edge) leads me to believe this is a photoshop. The front edge of the trunk seems to far to the rear of the car, can someone let us know. i really like the style of this top/

MaxedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i like that hardtop. why does not anybody make this? This is good looking top and i would like to have one just like it. i haven't seen any i've liked so far.
Must be light!
Max

VIPER D

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I love this hard top. I would buy the trunk and hard top if I had to, just for the winter. Looks better than the coupe and is a lot cheaper.

vd..

PRVT JET

Viper Owner
Reaction score
It's not a photoshop, this car is mentioned in one of the many coupe threads. I think they are working a few finishing touches on it, from what I remember. I think it looks better than the coupe.

corseviper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Wow,

The profile of the car just flows.
I'm in if the trunk and top are ready for sale.
It does look really hot, add a little front scoop to the
top and Ohhh Boyyy.

CorseViper
04 SRT10
00 Ducati 996s

Viper IV

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree, a new trunk and top is do-able if that's close to the end result. Great concept. Who's "they" implied as working on it ? Aftermarket manufacture ?

Thanks
Bob

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
If that top shown above becomes available exactly as it appears here, it will be a BIG seller. However, it will most certainly require a new trunk lid to go along with it. IMHO, it would still be worth it!

NOMERCY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If that top shown above becomes available exactly as it appears here, it will be a BIG seller. However, it will most certainly require a new trunk lid to go along with it. IMHO, it would still be worth it!

I agree. I would be all over it. I think that set up looks better than the coupe prototype. :cool:

SilverSnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well guys i check with metal crafters and they only made the prototype.And since they have pulled out of the aftermarket business.That ***** !!!!!!!! :mad:

Robert

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thats funny... I heard they are in the middle of a new hardtop for the SRT different than the one shown in this thread. Must have heard wrong...

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456