What is it with some people....

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When I first got my blue SRT 10 around Christmas time, I had it parked at the DMV to get the tags and pay the dues. I was walking up to the car and an old lady comes up to me and says, " I feel sorry for you for driving such a thing. I was going to give this to charity buy you deserve it more than anybody else."

It was a can a beans.

I watched her drive away in her 80's corolla. I was so ticked I nearly threw the can at her when she left. Being Christmas time, I decided to take it somewhere and donated it.
WTH does that mean? A can of beans because you own a Viper?????

2005 Silver SRT/10
2000 Steel Gray GTS (sold)

JUCD VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just remember what it was like when I was younger and thought someone had a cool car. I will always remember the guys who were cool to me and the guys who were asshats. I NEVER want to be the latter.

As for the small penis jokes, those are just to make those who can't afford a nice car feel better about themselves. Otherwise, I guess girls would all be looking for the guys with the dented up 1972 Malibu with primered doors and busted out headlights. SURELY, a guy that secure with his car is hung like Tommy Lee, right?
I'm the same way, i always talk to everyone and show them under the hood, let them sit in it, etc etc.
Haha the 72' Malibu and tommy lee comment had me laughing my a$$ off lol!

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just remember what it was like when I was younger and thought someone had a cool car. I will always remember the guys who were cool to me and the guys who were asshats. I NEVER want to be the latter.

As for the small penis jokes, those are just to make those who can't afford a nice car feel better about themselves. Otherwise, I guess girls would all be looking for the guys with the dented up 1972 Malibu with primered doors and busted out headlights. SURELY, a guy that secure with his car is hung like Tommy Lee, right?
I'm the same way, i always talk to everyone and show them under the hood, let them sit in it, etc etc.

Ditto, and if it's a cute girl I'll even pull my **** out and let her see that too. Take her for a ride. Let her take a picture of it. What ever the fans want :nana:

I'm good like that:)

2005 Silver SRT/10

JohnnyBravo

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Ditto, and if it's a cute girl I'll even pull my **** out and let her see that too. Take her for a ride. Let her take a picture of it. What ever the fans want :nana:

I'm good like that:)

2005 Silver SRT/10

I usually just drive around with no pants on. That ends the "you must have a small ******" crap REAL quick. And after most people see the dyno sheet from my supercharged GTS, they don't even QUESTION the size of my balls. :)

YellowViperSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jealous of course. Bring it to the cops have them check it for finger prints and bust that guy, lol. I use my Viper everyday, even in some not so great areas and never got anything like that, yet...... So far its only been compliments everywhere, but i know i will run into something not so nice oneday.

SPARTICUZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had a girl ride her bike along my RX-7 TT long time ago and kick it, but I didn't hit her,I kicked her bike as she was riding off :) ....It was hilarious, all my fiends loved it.
Some guy with his girlfriend spit on my wifes Chevy Blazer too, lucky for me it was the boyfriend that was even funnier.
But if I ever catch someone doing something to the Viper, God only knows what I will do.
Too many haters out there. I usually get at least one a day.

bigmike32172

Viper Owner
Reaction score
so far i havent had any of these problems, although 2 weeks into owning the car i got my windshield cracked on the highway from a rock tossed up from a durango. this is what you call an arizona new car blessing, as all of my cars usually need a windshield replaced within the first month of buying it.

jaydoc1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
so far i havent had any of these problems, although 2 weeks into owning the car i got my windshield cracked on the highway from a rock tossed up from a durango. this is what you call an arizona new car blessing, as all of my cars usually need a windshield replaced within the first month of buying it.

I hear that! I've only had my car a week and a half. Haven't been driving it until I got a Clear Bra installation done (finished yesterday). I'm driving home from Colorado Springs to Pueblo, CO (about 30 miles) and POP! one little tiny chip. Well, I think, no problem, I'll just go by Elite Auto Glass on the way home and they can fix that chip before it spreads. But by the time I got there that chip was a six-inch crack. :eek: They filled it with resin but I've got a windshield on order. Has to come from Phoenix so I have a two-week wait.

flexcalibur

Viper Owner
Reaction score
This is what has kept me from driving mine to anywhere that I'd have to park it. The keying ***** bad enough, but I'm scared of having the top cut.

I've had mixed reactions from thumbs up, to a guy yelling "piece of [******]" while leaning out of his jacked up 1990 s-10 blazer.

zorroespanol

VCA Member - New England
VCA Member
Reaction score
Dasnf you must live in a crappy area or an area full of *********. I feel bad for you :crazy:

LOL, it is called MIAMI. and since we are in the auto parts wholesal business, we need our office near our customers warehouses, in the not so good area....

other times at parking garages in fort Lauderdale, Coral Gables (nice area)... here is always an A$$ H O L E hidden somewhere who hates you for your car.

And did I say I got egged as well?? once....

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When I first got my blue SRT 10 around Christmas time, I had it parked at the DMV to get the tags and pay the dues. I was walking up to the car and an old lady comes up to me and says, " I feel sorry for you for driving such a thing. I was going to give this to charity buy you deserve it more than anybody else."

It was a can a beans.

I watched her drive away in her 80's corolla. I was so ticked I nearly threw the can at her when she left. Being Christmas time, I decided to take it somewhere and donated it.
WTH does that mean? A can of beans because you own a Viper?????

Yeah, someone explain the relation between a Viper and beans :confused:

Asp Man

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"It was a can a beans."
WTH?!

Picking up my wife at the train a few weeks ago. Down shift hard from 2 to 1, chirp the tires and what not. A chick walking past my wife quips "ooh, big man!" very sarcasticly.
"Well, he's big where it counts!" my wife says back to her letting her know she was refering to the chicks' more than ample butt.
This was related to me after we got home, but what a moment.

Aside from that, nearly all feedback has been positive. Spit on the hood once after having been in the beer store for like 45 seconds.

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My wife had some guys commenting to her how much they loved the Viper yesterday. She was telling me and going on about how much she loves the car. I told her there’s nothing hotter than a good looking women in a hot car.

2005 Silver SRT/10

ViperJoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Comments / horror stories like the above have always kept me from parking either of my cars anywhere except my garage. Sad it has to be this way. My car is only driven and then returned to its resting place. Never left anywhere in public for any amount of time.

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Comments / horror stories like the above have always kept me from parking either of my cars anywhere except my garage. Sad it has to be this way. My car is only driven and then returned to its resting place. Never left anywhere in public for any amount of time.

Enjoy your Viper. These issues are 1/10,000.
You’ll give far more people thrills they’ll remember for the rest of their lives, just by seeing a Dodge Viper.

I saw be proud. I don’t care if you drive a Mercedes Benz, a BMW, a Corvette..........well there should be limitations. :D

2005 Silver SRT/10

KenricGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yea I have had the spit thing on my Viper. But for the most part I have owned 4 Vipers it had been fairly postive. One night in my old GTS I had like three girls flash me that was nice! :cool:

zorroespanol

VCA Member - New England
VCA Member
Reaction score
I forgot to mention I got PEED ON MY CAR while parked at my old office in Coral Gables...

Anyway, how about nice stories??

I've had ******* flashed at me, tourists get me on tape all the time on South Beach... Girls try to talk from ther cars....Notes left on winshield on paper for me to call, and one with lipstick... she might have thought it was ****, but what a nightmare to get out!!

No, I never called.... LOL