What Is My RT/10 Worth?? Anyone Interested???

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well before I get all the questions, no I am not selling as of now but an opportunity has come available that I might want to take advantage of. Many of you know the car but for the rest, it is a 2001 Sapphire RT/10 with Cognac Interior and about 38,000 Miles. Has a few scratches and could use the front bumper repaint but other than that the car has been my baby and is in good condition. Let me know what you guys think.

Thanking you in advance

OP
OP
D

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is worth exactly what somebody will pay you . Sell it and go to the S2000 forums with all those 3 word posts.
Agreed........

Where did this come from?????? Are you going to stop me from posting the way I post? No, then just sit there and deal with it!

Viper23

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Trade it to me for my Cuda....... :2tu:
You must be registered for see images

Are you kidding me? A 72? You must be out of your mind! A few months ago, my friend had a chance to buy a 72 cuda for $2300 and yes it did need some work, but I say no more than $10k would make the car an awesome one. Trade for a Viper, you must be joking right? :bonker:

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Trade it to me for my Cuda....... :2tu:
You must be registered for see images

Are you kidding me? A 72? You must be out of your mind! A few months ago, my friend had a chance to buy a 72 cuda for $2300 and yes it did need some work, but I say no more than $10k would make the car an awesome one. Trade for a Viper, you must be joking right? :bonker:
you gotta admit... that's one clean cuda though :2tu:

BarryBum

Enthusiast
Reaction score
He should have bought it for $2300, I'd buy them all day long for that.
Check out the NADA collectors guide at this link NADA Collectors Guide Link

if you can't follow the link, heres what it says.

Original MSRP: $3,029
340/240 HP 4bbl V8 Engine + 20%
4 Speed Transmission + 5%
TOTAL PRICE VALUE:
Low retail $19,750
Average Retail $33,250
High Retail $61,375

If you don't believe that, do some research and see for yourself.

BarryBum

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Didn't say it was just like it. I know the 01 are worth more than the 94's.
Just like my car, if my car was a 71 340 car, it would be pushing 6 digit range, but its not.....thats the way it goes. Thats the reference I was trying to make, that makes about as much sense as someone saying you can buy a car like yours for $$ this amount.

BLWNASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can't leave man. You're posts are usually too interesting. Now if you buy an SRT-10 that will work. Otherwise wait for the next Gen like I am. Either way good luck to you. I say 44-47K

OP
OP
D

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
THanks BLWNASP, but I am not going anywhere. No matter what car I have, I will always be a close member of this community. Wow I sound like a politician. :D

RS27J9A

Enthusiast
Reaction score
He should have bought it for $2300, I'd buy them all day long for that.
Check out the NADA collectors guide at this link NADA Collectors Guide Link

if you can't follow the link, heres what it says.

Original MSRP: $3,029
340/240 HP 4bbl V8 Engine + 20%
4 Speed Transmission + 5%
TOTAL PRICE VALUE:
Low retail $19,750
Average Retail $33,250
High Retail $61,375

If you don't believe that, do some research and see for yourself.

High retail is 61K for a 72 Cuda??? LOL you are a *****.

RS27J9A

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Didn't say it was just like it. I know the 01 are worth more than the 94's.
Just like my car, if my car was a 71 340 car, it would be pushing 6 digit range, but its not.....thats the way it goes. Thats the reference I was trying to make, that makes about as much sense as someone saying you can buy a car like yours for $$ this amount.

Pushing 6 digits? Keep dreaming ******. Only way it will get close to even 90K is if its a 4-speed vert in a good color in addition to being #'s matching.

BarryBum

Enthusiast
Reaction score
High retail is 61K for a 72 Cuda??? LOL you are a *****.
Pushing 6 digits? Keep dreaming ******. Only way it will get close to even 90K is if its a 4-speed vert in a good color in addition to being #'s matching.
Ya know, the more I see some of the intelligence displayed here among some Viper enthusiasts, the more I am second guessing becoming part of the Viper community. I love Mopars, and I have been a part of the Mopar muscle community for many years and have owned and BUILT (not bought) many classic muscle Mopars such as Challengers, Cudas, Super Bees, Road Runners and so on, I have also drag raced A body Mopars for many years, but I don't like the arrogance I have seen among some (not all), but some of the Viper owners (if they own one at all or are just dreaming). I am not stereotyping all Viper owners. I have talked with several of you on PM and even one fellow on the phone and he was a class act from the start and I really enjoyed talking with him (you know who you are), and I know there are a few in every crowd. But geesh...............its worse in some places than others.

Jay Herbert

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Send me the contact info, I'm in for a rust free AZ Cuda for $2300......

JPL

Viper Owner
Reaction score
As far as the 'Cuda goes, I think it's definitely worth more than $2300, but the six figure mark is pushing it, but you never know. I've been watching some other forums, and ebay as well, for prices on old Mopar muscle and things that you would think would sell for huge price don't, and things that you wouldn't pay $1000 for will sell for an exorbitant amount. A few weeks ago I posted this in the "Driven" section of the forums, and got some good feedback and useful resources, btw, my car is still available. :)
http://www4.forum.viperclub.org/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=driven&Number=686069&page=1&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1

BarryBum

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I didn't mean mine was pushing 6 digits, I know a 72-74's ain't worth that. I said IF, IF mine were a 71, 340 / 4 speed it would be getting close to 6 digits. But, 70-71 E bodies are going regularly for $100K. Original big block cars, shaker hood cars, 4 speeds are the most saught after cars on the market today. And the six pack cars and hemis are going for well over $100K as the norm.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte