What is your Viper gettin for Christmas

jdeft1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mine's gettin' a few weeks in a comfy garage. It'll be wrapped under a cozy viper blanket and hooked up to an electrical feed (because.....We all like to get a bit toasted over the holidays..).:)

Carry on...

Richard Koch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My 1999 RT-10 is getting a new aluminum radiator, hi flow cats to go with my cat back exhaust, engine SCT flash device, chrome smooth tubes, a set of 3:55 gears and a new set of Michelin PS2's. It has been a very nice Viper this year, so it deserves all of these goodies.

OP
OP
M

mattdillon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My 1999 RT-10 is getting a new aluminum radiator, hi flow cats to go with my cat back exhaust, engine SCT flash device, chrome smooth tubes, a set of 3:55 gears and a new set of Michelin PS2's. It has been a very nice Viper this year, so it deserves all of these goodies.

Richard, thats almost identical to what I'm wanting to do to mine, except we just put the smooth tubes on. I mean everything else is Exact!

Richard Koch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Make sure that when Santa delivers the goodies that he gets them to each car and doesn't forget either one.

I am hoping that this will be a nice combination of goodies for my car. I have been starting to take it on the track and with the Kuhmo V700's I have on my track rims I think I am going to have a lot of fun on the there and in the 1/4 mile too.

OP
OP
M

mattdillon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've only had mine for 10 days & I can tell you I've only goosed it once (made sure no other cars were anywhere around) & I'll have to learn how to keep it alot straighter before I even think about the 1/4 mile. Oval Track is not even an option.

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
1/ I'm going to finally get around to fitting my Brake fluid re-cycling kit.
2/ Fit some brake cooling ducts and pipework
3/ Oil and Filter change
4/ I have a small coolant leak coming from the front timing gasket area, will strip the front end down and fix problem.
5/ Fancy fitting a later 'Engine Start' button.
6/ Sort out some paint work stone chips on the rear wing.
7/ Replace the front caliper seals.
8/ New HT Wires.
9/ Flush out front rad and replace coolant.
10/ clean under the car and wheel arches, suspension etc.

That lot should keep me busy :D

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fresh fluids from front to back, and a facelift.....from premature aging at Pocono:D

fqberful

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mines getting a wash and wax and some drive time .. Oh, and a pretty new for-sale sign ...

--FQB

Phun70

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Mine is getting a set of headers, high flow cats, and a three inch exhaust stainless exhaust system..maybe more, who knows---she's been a very good girl this year!

ZYellow01RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ummm...new floor mats and a carbon fiber dash.

And lots of that 'ol fashioned TLC, when the wife ain't lookin'.

:headbang:

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope that someone will turn that around for me.... getting a Viper for Christmas in 1:1 instead of another scale model would be pretty sweet, lol.

'Trust'

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The early present for my car was a TT setup, should be done this week with any luck, it had a fuel pump issue last week, new parts ordered, then for actual xmas, it'll probably get a big brake kit and a 10 point.

Target is 820ish on pump, 950-1000rwhp on Q16. I'm excited!

viperbuck93

Viper Owner
Reaction score
New Viper steering wheel,. Done quite a bit of cosmetic stuff over the last couple winters, the car looks great. :2tu: Still waiting for the wifee to aprove the H.P. stuff! :eater:

Golfer15

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not quite sure on what to get for her first Christmas, maybe a clear bra?? The real problem I have is getting the gift past her while she sleeps in the garage...I do want it to be surprise!!!;)

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got the car Carbon Fiber sill protectors courtesy of VIPAIR. :)

CIMG1946.JPG

Last edited:

Next Phase

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Headers, cat delete, random tech exhaust and probably some new brake pads...

Might get some motor and tranny mounts?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang