what the heck happened to Hennessey?

Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Tom and Vipers:
Someone posted that he was at VOI.

True?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

True!!

Marc Lublin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think he knows it's not smart for him to post in public or he will get ripped to shreads from people who know about him. Guess that's why he hasn't posted here. Silly me, I forgot, he can't post here anymore!

Mike Adams

Enthusiast
Reaction score
He is still around. He just emailed me he is getting his aero kits ready for shipping. Saw his twin turbo cars in Bowling Green. IN a word they where AWESOME. Fast and very quiet. Can you say SLEEPER when refering to a viper ?

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mike Adams:
He is still around. He just emailed me he is getting his aero kits ready for shipping. Saw his twin turbo cars in Bowling Green. IN a word they where AWESOME. Fast and very quiet. Can you say SLEEPER when refering to a viper ?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I rode in it. AMAZING! Like NOS + more!

monnieh

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I don't get it, how can some people be so happy with him and other just loath him?

confused.gif

George Murray

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Face it...in the world of "tuner customers," there are some real prima donas. Eventually, every tuner will get a slam, no matter how good their customer service, in the tuner world. I owned a Venom 600 (not original owner of car), and had several questions for John. I always received quick, useful answers to my inquiries. I was impressed enough to send a few people his way, and they had no complaints.

But then, I avoid prima donas. I guess some people think that spending $40K on an engine means something...OK, well maybe it does...but be patient. At least the man turned over new turf in the Viper world, instead of being lost working on furrin cars (like Chevys).

Marc Lublin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys, just do a search on him. It's not being a Prima Dona to get ********** when someone steals from you. The reason some people love him and others hate him is simple. The people he did good work for like him. Why wouldn't you, good product and a likeable guy. But all of those who got screwed royally tend not to be too thrilled with the guy. I know, I know it's a big conspiracy and everyone is just out to get him. That must by why his D&B report and BBB rating are so great.

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Marc, you couldn't have said that better. He's also got psychological problems.. Perhaps quite a few personalities.. Who knows..

Gerald

beckertb

Viper Owner
Reaction score
He has always replied to me promptly and professionally. I suspect he is still lurking the boards but has many irons in the fire.

Happy motoring,

Ben
'97 RT/10 Venom 600

Birvini

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Marc Lublin:
Guys, just do a search on him. It's not being a Prima Dona to get ********** when someone steals from you. The reason some people love him and others hate him is simple. The people he did good work for like him. Why wouldn't you, good product and a likeable guy. But all of those who got screwed royally tend not to be too thrilled with the guy. I know, I know it's a big conspiracy and everyone is just out to get him. That must by why his D&B report and BBB rating are so great.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Exactly. Do the search. Do it here, on dot com, and on the Corvetteforum. When Marc says "screwed royally," he's talking about people getting screwed out of

OVER ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS!!!!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang