What to use to Wax Viper?

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The local shop I get my car products from does not carry the Zaino. After looking at the plastic around the seats in my SRT/10. It seems like it's a painted mold, not vinyl. Not sure were to go from here if it's semi-gloss paints. I'll try some Pinnacle vinyl conditioner on it today and see what happens.

2005 Silver SRT/10
2000 Steel Gray GTS (sold)

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Holy Shiiiii!

I'm exhaulsted just reading about how to wax. I never new. I thought I was annul by waxing every other wash. I feel like a slouch now.

Thanks Dave.

Do you have a recommendation on interior plastic? I used the 303 on my SRT/10 last weekend and it's turning white:-(

2005 Silver SRT/10

When you use 303, use it sparingly, apply and wipe off all excess. If you apply it heavily and it gets wet, it will turn white. Use it as a sun block for your plastics, not a shiny coating.

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I cannot remember the last time I even washed my GTS. A quick wipe with a Cali duster and Pinnacle Crystal Mist Spray Wax with a micro-fiber towel... and your Viper is in awesome condition in 5 min. or less. Use a seperate duster on your rims, and spray also.

Dave, you forgot to tell them that your car hasn't left the garage in two years ;)

2BADD 4U

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The local shop I get my car products from does not carry the Zaino. After looking at the plastic around the seats in my SRT/10. It seems like it's a painted mold, not vinyl. Not sure were to go from here if it's semi-gloss paints. I'll try some Pinnacle vinyl conditioner on it today and see what happens.

2005 Silver SRT/10

Andrew, check here http://www.autogeek.net/pinvinrubpro.html

Hope this helps.

Dave

Brad Manhattan Beach

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I dumped my Zaino, Meguiar's and everything else under the sun for Adam's Polishes products... www.adamspolishes.com

I got tired of spending an entire day to detailing my 10 year old daily driven '96 GTS Coupe. Adam's products are easier to use and give a deeper luster than anything that I have seen.

Jay Leno and a bunch of other collectors are using it too. Adam has definitely raised the bar in the detailing business.

Take care,

Brad

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have used the Adam's quick detail spray and am very impressed with it, and I have tried them all. It does a real nice job, leaves a slick surface like you just waxed it and it comes off in a wipe. Good stuff.