What view do you think is the ugliest on GENII??

genXgts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All this talk on ugly SRT shots from this angle and that angle has made me ponder this during todays wash job. What angle of the car do you think is the "least attractive"? You know, where things look out of proportion, etc.

After going over the car during the wash, the sides and rear view was off the hook in my eyes, bad-asp as they come. Front 3/4 and rear 3/4 look awesome. I came up with a direct front shot from say 6 feet in the air (not down low), I think the car looks a touch "bulbous" from the massive rear flanks with the smaller front end without side flanks in the picture to pull it all together. What do you guys think is the least attractive view of a GenII (GTS or RT/10)?

This is of course no slam to the GenII for our finicky board members, I am not a troll, and my car does not have rear tail light blackouts nor fruity paint with rear-entry exhaust, with all the fawning of the GENII as of late I thought there has to be one angle of the car owners don't love.........

John ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The passenger seat!
laugh.gif

S

SUN RA KAT

"God willing, we will prevail in peace and freedom from fear and in true health through the purity and essence of our natural fluids. God bless you all."
- BGEN Jack D. Ripper USAF

Thank you, Dr.Strangelove.

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The ONLY thing wrong with the styling of the car is that the tires/wheels do not fill the wheelwells leaving those huge gaps some of us try to fill with bigger wheels and tires, which doesn't seem to remove the empty space or lowering the car which does seem to improve the look but makes it virtually unstreetable from a clearance point of view. I have never understood how a car could look soooo good but have that one basic flaw that every designer, you would think, would recognize in a performance car... huge tires and wheels FILLLING the wheelwell up! I stare at it all the time and wonder at this. It's so perfect except for that.

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All angles are bad while I am sitting in the Passenger seat and my wife is driving!!
laugh.gif

Or the angle seen through the mirror when the lights are chasing you down!
supergrin.gif

Other than that, every angle is perfect!!

V10 MOJO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
up on the rack at the dealership and the whole lot of those "techs" looking up at it with puzzled looks and wrenches in their hands.