What's it Worth???

V

Venomiss

Very nice car! Care to join us? You can even join by PayPal online.
It's a really good deal if you plan on attending VOI-there is a $55 dollar discount per person (2 people max) for VCA members. That's not including all the other perks for this site and Viper magazine too.

Here is the closest VCA club to you.

Page 1

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very nice car! Care to join us? You can even join by PayPal online.
It's a really good deal if you plan on attending VOI-there is a $55 dollar discount per person (2 people max) for VCA members. That's not including all the other perks for this site and Viper magazine too.

Here is the closest VCA club to you.

Page 1

VCA is a great deal and I highly recommend you join it and take advantage of some of their events and benefits. I did their Crab Run the first day I owned mine and had a blast.

Matt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, the tires are original and they even still have the "nubbies" on them. The car drives amazingly well, but I think a new set of tires wouldn't hurt!

Given the overall condition of that car, I'd actually pull those wheels and tires off, bag them, and store them. You can pick up a used set of 18" wheels with near-new PS2's for great deals.

Congrats on a gorgeous car and welcome back to the B/W club.

OP
OP
M

Matt Houston

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Given the overall condition of that car, I'd actually pull those wheels and tires off, bag them, and store them. You can pick up a used set of 18" wheels with near-new PS2's for great deals.

Congrats on a gorgeous car and welcome back to the B/W club.

I'm already in the market for some replacement tires and wheels. I'm looking for a nice set of stock wheels from a 97 or 98.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960