whats next

tim bob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
my 94 rt/10 has orginal rims chromed upgraded plugs wires ken air filters with smooth tubes roe cats and exhaust.whats the best next upgrade??? without getting to crazy$$$

DrumrBoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Twin turbo!

Seriously now, I'd put a vote in for tires. Check the age of your meats and if they're over 5 years old, new rubber will make more of a difference to the way your car feels than almost any other $1500 upgrade.

hemihead

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yes, I second the vote for tires. Take it from one who knows first hand that old tires and Vipers don't mix. Call Jon B at Parts Rack and he'll get you set up. :2tu:

OP
OP
T

tim bob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i have michlens pilot sports theres alot of meat still on them not that many miles on them not sure of thier age?? they show no signs of dry rotting or anything that i see.

OP
OP
T

tim bob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
were is the date on the tires i can not wait to check. i cant check tonight my cars in my neighbors garage had my floor expoxyed. how long will tires last??? thanks

V

Venomiss

Join the VCA?:)

Get access to the Illustrated section to save $$ on DIY projects for your Viper.
There are now three pages worth.

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would get the barbie brakes to go with the ken air filters. :rolleyes:

Yes, if you want to see what it looks like in person, go to your local toy store and check out the new barbie ferrari...it's where I go to get all my Viper upgrade ideas.

OP
OP
T

tim bob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i have only owned it for about 6 months give me a break

Mad Max 93 RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
responces like that really make me want to join vca:confused:

If you havent figured it out by now everyones a smarta$$. Not making fun of you, just our way of making a funny joke. I was actually laughing more because I missed the typo. Laugh a little dude, you own a VIPER!!! I have to go back to my padded room now. They only let me out for 30 min of supervised computer time. JD

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
driving school...is the best mod/investment...with a VIPER

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rmoore8950